1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Grey

Discussion in 'Show Us Your T6' started by Walski, 3 Jul 2016.

1. T6Chris

T6Chris Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Another one for Team Grey now it's actually here! Picked her up on the 29th and have been driving around like a Cheshire Cat ever since!

Now covered in the cack that is all over the roads, no thanks to the sugar beet harvest at this time of year and grit trucks, but I guess you can't leave them on the drive!

A few minor niggles with the storage layout and location of the USB port but I'll get over it soon enough.

Now looking forward to Camper Mart on the 29th to pick up some bits ;)

VW-T6-Kombi.jpg

2. Frosty

Frosty Member

Map
    As above mate; it was all done at Swiss. It's their own front splitter, rear spoiler etc.

Cheers.

3. ZipcodeUK

ZipcodeUK Member T6 Pro

Map
    IMG_5579.JPG IMG_5578.JPG IMG_5587.JPG Kombi collected today, I'm pretty pleased with how it looks. Just need to fit the heko deflectors and a front spoiler then it should be "mostly" how I want it.

Roadrunner, HHO, surf-report and 3 others like this.
  4. T6 Dave's Dad

T6 Dave's Dad Member T6 Pro

Map
    Looking good @ZipcodeUK :thumbsup:. Just what did you have done before collection? I wish you many happy miles behind and no potholes in front:smile bounce:

T6 Dave likes this.
  5. ZipcodeUK

ZipcodeUK Member T6 Pro

Map
    Colour coded roof spoiler, roof bars and mud guards all round.

T6 Dave's Dad likes this.
  6. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Very nice my man. are you going to lower?

7. ZipcodeUK

ZipcodeUK Member T6 Pro

Map
    Already lowered 30mm. Will see how it going over the coming months to see if i decide to lower it more but I'm ok with its stance at the minute.

Thogg likes this.
  8. Thogg

Thogg Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Nice! Im having almost the same except running standard wheels for a bit and putting on the sportline side bars with LED's. The next save up and spend bit could be sportlines and a 30mil drop... I really like that stance and look..
    Nice!!!

ZipcodeUK likes this.
  9. Kam

Kam Member

Map
    My T6. Grey forever. Just need black roof and wheels
    20161202_171357.jpg

10. T6 Dave

T6 Dave Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    Hi @Kam Nice, like the Graphics as well!:) Welcome aboard the madhouse:thumbsup:

11. Kam

Kam Member

Map
    Thank you

ZipcodeUK likes this.
  12. Walski

Walski Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Hi @Kam, nice looking van.... welcome to team grey :mexican wave::mexican wave:

Kam and Fish like this.
  13. Fish

Fish Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    Welcome.. look forward to the mods for team grey..

Kam likes this.
  14. Tellmewhatsnew

Tellmewhatsnew Member

Map
    I was going to order an Indium Grey van but I've seen pictures of vans in 'Natural Grey' and 'Pure Grey' does anyone know if these colours are still available or are bespoke (or older)?

15. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    I wanted the pure grey but it is not available in highline spec for some strange reason but you can order it in trendline spec and add the extras if you wish i think . I have not seen a T6 in pure grey yet so i imagine you will have to have it built. Worth a ask at the dealers it may be available in highline spec now.

Tellmewhatsnew likes this.
  16. T6 Dave

T6 Dave Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    @Tellmewhatsnew note though in relation to the above, there are something's that you can't spec I think, such as the engine under tray, so approach this option with insight and research :confused::thumbsdown::thumbsup:

Tellmewhatsnew likes this.
  17. Pedro

Pedro Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    I'm loving team grey going from strength to strength :thumbsup:
    Some great looking vehicles.

Kam likes this.
  18. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member Admin Moderator VCDS User

Map
    I considering getting another T6 and looked at speccing up a trendline, the price soon went up when i added a heated screen and alarm etc etc
    I reckon if you ordered a trendline and specced it up to a highline level you would be paying a few grand over the odds for it, that would be a damn expensive paint job, but very rare !

Buggirl likes this.
  19. DaveyB

DaveyB Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Hi @Kam, nice van. So what line of business are you in???? :slow rofl:

20. Thogg

Thogg Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Quite obviously she's a florist...

T6 Dave and Kam like this.