Team Indium Grey

Nice! Im having almost the same except running standard wheels for a bit and putting on the sportline side bars with LED's. The next save up and spend bit could be sportlines and a 30mil drop... I really like that stance and look..
Nice!!!

I was going to order an Indium Grey van but I've seen pictures of vans in 'Natural Grey' and 'Pure Grey' does anyone know if these colours are still available or are bespoke (or older)?

I was going to order an Indium Grey van but I've seen pictures of vans in 'Natural Grey' and 'Pure Grey' does anyone know if these colours are still available or are bespoke (or older)?

I wanted the pure grey but it is not available in highline spec for some strange reason but you can order it in trendline spec and add the extras if you wish i think . I have not seen a T6 in pure grey yet so i imagine you will have to have it built. Worth a ask at the dealers it may be available in highline spec now.

I'm loving team grey going from strength to strength :thumbsup:
Some great looking vehicles.

Reactions: Kam
I considering getting another T6 and looked at speccing up a trendline, the price soon went up when i added a heated screen and alarm etc etc
I reckon if you ordered a trendline and specced it up to a highline level you would be paying a few grand over the odds for it, that would be a damn expensive paint job, but very rare !

I wanted the pure grey but it is not available in highline spec for some strange reason but you can order it in trendline spec and add the extras if you wish i think . I have not seen a T6 in pure grey yet so i imagine you will have to have it built. Worth a ask at the dealers it may be available in highline spec now.

On first time I wanted pure grey but unfortunately not available in T6 Kombi :-( which I think it is not fair... even not in Higline version.

Back