Team Indium Grey

I've just been for a welfare check on her. I have to say the comfort dash is bloody lovely!! Along with the carpeted cab it just feels.... nice!!!

I've just been for a welfare check on her. I have to say the comfort dash is bloody lovely!! Along with the carpeted cab it just feels.... nice!!!
Ahh, so you're one of the few lucky ones that managed to secure that particular option that so many dealers appear to have not known about.
Can't wait to see some piccies.

Ahh, so you're one of the few lucky ones that managed to secure that particular option that so many dealers appear to have not known about.
Can't wait to see some piccies.
Yep. Thanks to this forum I found out about it. My dealer said it didn't exist, I called VW sales uk who confirmed its existence and then called my dealer, told him the lay of the land and then handed me on to finalise the details! And it worked!

Yep. Thanks to this forum I found out about it. My dealer said it didn't exist, I called VW sales uk who confirmed its existence and then called my dealer, told him the lay of the land and then handed me on to finalise the details! And it worked!
Another case of customer educating dealer - hope they felt like a right chump. Clearly the level of communication through the VW dealers is pretty poo. Wonder if it's an issue that stems from the different groups such as Vindis, Lister's etc?

If I was a commission based VW van dealer, I'd be calling customers each week until the build is confirmed asking if there's any other bits they want to add. Not making it as hard as possible to add them!

Maybe that's what is needed. A T6 forum dealership, whereby the people who run the dealership are actually passionate about getting the customer the very best service humanly possible, and ensure that they are fully informed about what is happening.

Here here! There are loads of options that I would have been happy to pay for but knew nothing about when I ordered....

You will love it. 3 months after picking mine up with the comfort dash and it still impresses me and with my conversion taking place Tuesday it will be difficult for my wife to get me out of it.

Comfort Dash? Jealous? me?:speechless::sick::speechless::sick::D:D
It really does look smart mate! And the dealer (somewhat proudly) said that since it been out, they've only sold two.. mine included... and the other one was to a friend of the dealer. Which I can't get my head around but I fully support!! Makes it a bit less common in these parts!

Another one for Team Grey now it's actually here! Picked her up on the 29th and have been driving around like a Cheshire Cat ever since!

Now covered in the cack that is all over the roads, no thanks to the sugar beet harvest at this time of year and grit trucks, but I guess you can't leave them on the drive!

A few minor niggles with the storage layout and location of the USB port but I'll get over it soon enough.

Now looking forward to Camper Mart on the 29th to pick up some bits ;)

VW-T6-Kombi.jpg

From what I can tell from the picture, it looks like Swiss Vans own. If you go onto their website and look at the customising pages you'll see it as part of their WASP package. If you give them a ring and ask for Steve, who is the parts chap he may well be able to supply/ fit one without the rest of the WASP parts.
He is really helpful, I spoke to him a couple of months ago as they do a T5 style rear spoiler for the T6, as the normal T5 one does not fit straight on - I think it looks much smarter than the T6 OEM version. Just waiting for them to produce that particular pro it in plastic rather than fibreglass, which should be available in Jan.
Have a look at Andythom188's van in team blackberry, he has the same item, and that is where his van came from.

As above mate; it was all done at Swiss. It's their own front splitter, rear spoiler etc.

Cheers.

Already lowered 30mm. Will see how it going over the coming months to see if i decide to lower it more but I'm ok with its stance at the minute.

Back