Team Indium Grey

@Keith Fish NICE! :thumbsup: Can't wait for mine to complete, same colour and wheels/bar and LWB Highline, with rear window. Want to have spoiler on mine as well :rolleyes: yours has shown me what she will look like when done. :whistle: Much impressed :thumbsup: Enjoy

@Keith Fish NICE! :thumbsup: Can't wait for mine to complete, same colour and wheels/bar and LWB Highline, with rear window. Want to have spoiler on mine as well :rolleyes: yours has shown me what she will look like when done. :whistle: Much impressed :thumbsup: Enjoy

Thanks mate.
Tough decision on the rear window.. but decided on the soild for couple of reasons..
1. Security
2.Save on blind cost.
3.Less of a condensation area
4. Additional area to utilise..

Paperwork sorted, bits ordered, pick her up on the 29th if all goes to plan, can't wait!

One worrying factor though, the insurance quotes I'm getting are ridiculous so far! Seems it's going to be nearly three times as much as my 150bhp KTM 1190 Adventure, which is just bloody mad!

The people I spoke to on the VW insurance leaflet didn't even have the T6 on their system which seems a bit odd?

A-Plan want just shy of £800 which isn't odd, it's daylight robbery!

Hi

I had loads of problems trying to get my 204 insured.

Direct line sorted it out with no issues. £503 fully comp 25k per year.

Dont forget you get 5 days free insurance from VW when you pick it up so if you get any issues over xmas that will cover you into new year

LOL

When calling VW insurance from my dealer to arrange the free 5 day cover,they didn't have the 204 listed.....Had to insure as a 180 .

Going with NFU when the 5 days is up. They include first year gap insurance in the deal, so a pretty good deal!

Only 4 days to go!

Going with NFU when the 5 days is up. They include first year gap insurance in the deal, so a pretty good deal!

Only 4 days to go!
That does sound like a good deal.
4 Days, bet you're more fidgety than my kids were last night!

Hi Everyone,

New member here. I ordered a new T6 150 Kombi through Swiss Vans.

I have not got the vehicle yet, but they sent me a photo of how it looks so far. Just waiting for the leather seats to be finished and hopefully it will be with me by the end of the week.

I will post some more pictures when it arrives, and list the full spec of what I've had done.

Cheers.

May I ask where the lower front spoiler comes from?

May I ask where the lower front spoiler comes from?
From what I can tell from the picture, it looks like Swiss Vans own. If you go onto their website and look at the customising pages you'll see it as part of their WASP package. If you give them a ring and ask for Steve, who is the parts chap he may well be able to supply/ fit one without the rest of the WASP parts.
He is really helpful, I spoke to him a couple of months ago as they do a T5 style rear spoiler for the T6, as the normal T5 one does not fit straight on - I think it looks much smarter than the T6 OEM version. Just waiting for them to produce that particular pro it in plastic rather than fibreglass, which should be available in Jan.
Have a look at Andythom188's van in team blackberry, he has the same item, and that is where his van came from.

From what I can tell from the picture, it looks like Swiss Vans own. If you go onto their website and look at the customising pages you'll see it as part of their WASP package. If you give them a ring and ask for Steve, who is the parts chap he may well be able to supply/ fit one without the rest of the WASP parts.
He is really helpful, I spoke to him a couple of months ago as they do a T5 style rear spoiler for the T6, as the normal T5 one does not fit straight on - I think it looks much smarter than the T6 OEM version. Just waiting for them to produce that particular pro it in plastic rather than fibreglass, which should be available in Jan.
Have a look at Andythom188's van in team blackberry, he has the same item, and that is where his van came from.
Thank you

The latest addition to team grey is currently sitting in the compound at my dealer... a few bits and bobs to go on her and collection next week....
What is it that they say...all good things come to those that are forced to wait, wait, and then wait some more?

Back