Team Gen Six

That was a present from my boss when we picked up the Gen6! Not sure if it was meant for our toddler but it was re-appropriated anyway!

Wow you didnt just name it, you named it !!
Lovely looking bus :thumbsup:

Saw your post in the new members thread, good to see another two-tone on here :)

We'd have loved an older style bus but finding one that doesn't need a ton of work can be difficult. And they end up costing half as much as the T6 cost, without any finance option!! :)

Reactions: DC.
I don't know what I like more, your collection, or that amazing man cave that is of such proportion that you can fit two buses in it! :thumbsup:

Saw your post in the new members thread, good to see another two-tone on here :)

We'd have loved an older style bus but finding one that doesn't need a ton of work can be difficult. And they end up costing half as much as the T6 cost, without any finance option!! :)

Half as much? Don't you believe it! Restored one a few years back and ended up costing as much as a T6...

BTW is your Gen 6 based on the Comfortline or Highline? Mine hasn't got the cool red dash...

Half as much? Don't you believe it! Restored one a few years back and ended up costing as much as a T6...

I was referring to upfront purchase costs, as opposed to ongoing maintenance/repair/restoration costs :)

BTW is your Gen 6 based on the Comfortline or Highline? Mine hasn't got the cool red dash...

It's the special edition "Generation Six" so it's a mix of both; it doesn't have the full electric side doors, for example. There's a brochure on here somewhere that you can download, which details what it has and hasn't got.

There were only 250 imported to the UK in this spec, and (unless they've now changed it) the colour options aren't available to order on any other T6 model, making it quite a unique vehicle. :)

Not sure if these are hard to find but when at Liverpool VW last week they had 4 pre reg ones in stock. They did look smart especially all lines up together.

Back