Team Gen Six

Thanks for the info, not touching the side or headlights as I have LED ones already.

Just just annoys me you get the LED headlights and DLR's yet not indicators.

I will check tothe CE markings when they arrive. Got them from Amazon, but I know that does not mean much.

@PenfoldE6 , yeah realised now.. You have LEDs as gen6 (lucky bugger envious of it all :eek::D), rough day for me health wise, but might help others if they read it.. :whistle::thumbsup:

Thanks again, new to the forum and found lots of great advise and conversations.

Hope tomorrow brings a better day for you. I am traveling home from holiday so got a day of driving my new van :thumbsup:

Just ordered some LED reversing and indicator bulbs to complete the LED set so I will post some pics if they are successfully.

Just seen on Amazon those fog LED's are Available to order as they are back in stock on the 25th April....
Have got LED reversing bulbs myself. Haven't gone down the indicator route as a couple of folk tried this (@StudleyGlass for one) and it gave a canbus error.

Yep i have LED side indicators (no errors) i also have the bulbs for the front and rear but they need resistors fitting to avoid errors and fast indicator signal. Have not got round to fitting them yet.

I will give them a try at some point and report back. Just done a 6.5 hr trip home in it so the next priority is a wash and the use of a lot of insect remover ;)

I've never owned any other vehicle that brings such a smile to my face (and a lot of people I drive by!!)

Back