Team Deep Pearl Black

Not snowing here (was just out of Coober Pedy, Australia) and no way to clean a van up there great round trip though traveled 5432km in 11 days the van ate the highways, slipping past road trains and gaggles of caravans quite often over 160kmphFAC55EB9-4002-4F96-9479-FCF7BAA25EE7.jpeg

BB7C3CDF-27E8-4A78-8797-81DC345B2A53.jpeg This is our ‘work in progress’ t32 lwb T6. Yesterday I fitted our new (to us anyway, thanks t6paul) 19x9 wheels
I had a nightmare getting the old devonports off, it took me all afternoon to swap over 4 wheels!
Can’t wait to get him (it’s a he) lowered with the stance ultras, maybe 70 - 80 mm.
Hopefully de-badge, and de-chrome soon with a bit of added carbon fibre.
New floor with unwin rails, black glass all round and a diesel heater being fitted in the next few weeks (once I finish the silent coat and insulation inside).
Owning Transporters and Ducati’s is an expensive pastime for sure!

Deaks :)

Well hello Deaks , owning 999’s especially ;)
Hello Mick

Bloody hell, the similarities are a bit creepy!!!!

Multistrada
Transporter

It seems we both have a liking for the same (expensive) things.
Are you any closer to the 999 cafe racer project?

I can’t do it to her now she’s finished, she’s stunning.

I sold the multi about 4 months ago, the café racer project is on the back burner at the minute due to lack of funds :(

I can't decide whether to fit gloss black upper and lower front grille or have the existing ones sprayed to match deep pearl bodywork....any thoughts?

I can't decide whether to fit gloss black upper and lower front grille or have the existing ones sprayed to match deep pearl bodywork....any thoughts?

I fitted the Vanstyle upper and lower gloss black grilles to my pearl black camper and can't fault them really. Look awesome and fairly easy to fit. Only issue it does leave the very lowest plastic strip on the bumper where the fogs go to still sort but that's for another day.

I've done both of those options, and the pearl Black looks better in my opinion.

I’m actually facing the same dilemma at the minute. I’m wondering whether gloss black will look a bit odd as it’s a different black? I know @Tourershine went colour coded on all plastic parts and it looks amazing! Cost is another factor - £300ish for the gloss black parts or £500+ for the spraying.

Hello,I've had the van for about 10 months now but have made a bit of progress with it lately so i thought i would post a few pics. Its a 2018 T32 Kombi 150 and was bought as an ex demo with 1500 miles on it. It has twin electric sliders and a comfort dash. Firstly we sorted the electrics by adding a leisure battery under the passenger sear with a dc-dc charger,a mains hook up under the bonnet connected to a seperate mains charger and a couple of sockets,a 300w solar panel on the roof with a seperate controller and some 12v sockets/usbs etc and an OEM reversing camera.We also fitted Sportscraft swivels to both front seats while they were out.It was then lined out at Exploria with an Alcantara one piece headling,led lighting,Webasto heater,Altro wood look floor and rear quarter windows to match the factory sliders. Then the seats have been re-trimmed by Steve at Edge in Rugby. I have changed the front door cards for Caravelle ones and added a Loc8 table to the passenger side slider. I then added a Vw Carbon front splitter and carbon rear roof spoiler and a set of OEM roof rails. The brake calipers were taken off and i painted them red and fitted a set of Sportline matt black and silver wheels which were coated in ceramic beforehand. Then i was away at the weekend having Bilstein B14's fitted at Midland Vw which have lowered it by 40mm ish. Waiting now for it to be detailed and ceramic coated after a good dose of paint correction as the paintwork has been shockingly treated at the dealers before i got it but i wanted to get as much work as possible done beforehand. Still a few things i want to do to it after fitting the Swellshades blinds which are getting made now.Anyhow,this is it up until now

IMG_5324.JPG

IMG_5326.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5329.JPG

IMG_5330.JPG

Hello,I've had the van for about 10 months now but have made a bit of progress with it lately so i thought i would post a few pics. Its a 2018 T32 Kombi 150 and was bought as an ex demo with 1500 miles on it. It has twin electric sliders and a comfort dash. Firstly we sorted the electrics by adding a leisure battery under the passenger sear with a dc-dc charger,a mains hook up under the bonnet connected to a seperate mains charger and a couple of sockets,a 300w solar panel on the roof with a seperate controller and some 12v sockets/usbs etc and an OEM reversing camera.We also fitted Sportscraft swivels to both front seats while they were out.It was then lined out at Exploria with an Alcantara one piece headling,led lighting,Webasto heater,Altro wood look floor and rear quarter windows to match the factory sliders. Then the seats have been re-trimmed by Steve at Edge in Rugby. I have changed the front door cards for Caravelle ones and added a Loc8 table to the passenger side slider. I then added a Vw Carbon front splitter and carbon rear roof spoiler and a set of OEM roof rails. The brake calipers were taken off and i painted them red and fitted a set of Sportline matt black and silver wheels which were coated in ceramic beforehand. Then i was away at the weekend having Bilstein B14's fitted at Midland Vw which have lowered it by 40mm ish. Waiting now for it to be detailed and ceramic coated after a good dose of paint correction as the paintwork has been shockingly treated at the dealers before i got it but i wanted to get as much work as possible done beforehand. Still a few things i want to do to it after fitting the Swellshades blinds which are getting made now.Anyhow,this is it up until now

View attachment 52571

View attachment 52572

View attachment 52573

View attachment 52574

View attachment 52575

View attachment 52576

‘Very nice work, please could you tell me where you got the solar panel from?

TIA

Back