Team Candy White

Ooh, not seen the brake lights yet, will have to let the missus have a drive and follow her...maybe

Yeah that is kinda nice - although I reckon the rears wouldn't be so much of an issue to change as the fronts just depends on the LED controllers, if it even has any for the rears

My regret list is massive (LED's, power latching doors and heated seats etc) but I couldn't wait 8 months for a build as we needed one quickly.

Thanks @Caravellet6 they do look good. I figured I would keep this van a long time and the LED option would keep it looking modern for some time. Best lights I've ever had on a vehicle

@Mojo No they were after market Philips ones.
They wasn't cheap but you pay for what you get and they auto dim to 50% when the headlight come on. The only issue I have that strictly speaking they should be pointing within 10deg of forward facing but these are more like 25deg given the curve of the bumper but it doesn't cause any issues and no ever notices that.

I did try and find quality one which was curved but to no avail.

Philips LED DaylightGuide DRL (Daylight Running Lights) Set | PowerBulbs

Cheers for the info Rob, VW have them in the T6 accessories brochure as 'coming soon', be interesting to see how much they cost...

Back