Team Candy White

Hi all
Joined Team Candy White recently with first VW of any kind - love it..
Fitted a few bits of bling on the front to make it look less stock and will covert to camper later this year. Currently looking to get coilovers fitted so they can be adjusted after the works done and I think getting it mapped is also a good idea perhaps.
Great to find the forum - you have no idea how much you have all helped already!!
cheers
SteveView attachment 77875
I have also just joined Team Candy White and also with my first VW of any kind! I was thinking of the same red trim on the grill and black VW badge. Where did you get them? I'm sure I could find that information on here somewhere, but I already feel like pouring over this forum has lead to enough family neglect for one week! Thanks P.S. your van looks mint!

I have also just joined Team Candy White and also with my first VW of any kind! I was thinking of the same red trim on the grill and black VW badge. Where did you get them? I'm sure I could find that information on here somewhere, but I already feel like pouring over this forum has lead to enough family neglect for one week! Thanks P.S. your van looks mint!
Welcome to the forum and Team White!
Don’t forget some pics, doesn't matter if its stock, them's the rules :slow rofl:

All I've got so far! Very excited about the potential for personalising it. Inside and out. As an immediate priority, can anyone point me in the direction of a thread about internal mountain/road bike storage solutions? It's LWB. Thanks!
IMG_7306 copy.jpg

All I've got so far! Very excited about the potential for personalising it. Inside and out. As an immediate priority, can anyone point me in the direction of a thread about internal mountain/road bike storage solutions? It's LWB. Thanks!
View attachment 79162
Nice van!

Loads of threads on bikes in a Kombi, try the search button, although I find best bet is to do site-specific Google search.

Hi Inverdair
Thanks mate and welcome
trim was from here... VW T6 TRANSPORTER 15-19 RED FRONT UPPER + LOWER RADIATOR GRILLE SET NOT CHROME | eBay
badges from here.... VW Transporter T6 Matt Black Front Grill Rear Boot Badge Fits 2015+ | eBay
and splitter from here.... VW T6 Gloss Black GRP Front Splitter
service/delivery was great from all of them.
cheers
Steve

Hello fellow team members!! Picked this up today. My first foray into the van world. Big change from my C7 A6 Avant but we needed the space!! Let the spending and long evenings tinkering commence...

December 2016 T32 SWB 204 Highline

View attachment 79323

View attachment 79324
I’m only liking you cause you got a T6 ..Not the colour :laugh:...better got off the thread as I’m team Grey :waving:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Headlights are the priority, H7 Caravelles or THQ V2's.

After that its little things like USB charging ports in the pack for the kids and storage areas for them.

Full sound deadening and carpet after that.

Was thinking B14's though coming from an S-line A6 and a Mk3 Focus RS before that, the T32 ride isn't that bad!!

Sure the list will grow exponentially!

Back