Team Candy White

+1 for Team White! Factory Kombi, SWB, T32, 204, 4-motion, DSG. Done as far as I planned for now at least! I wanted to try to give something back here as the forum has be SO helpful for me.

Main pain points were:
  • decision on lowering - wanted coil-overs but settled on -50mm H&Rs. Easier and less expensive than coil-overs and ride is acceptable
  • Finding properly load rated staggered 20” alloys (10.5J R, 9.0J F) to my taste drove me insane. These are 1AV ZX4s
  • Even more problematic - finding properly load rated premium brand tyres with lowish sidewall profile. I plumped for Pirelli PZeros which meet load spec and aren’t balloons! 245/45/20 103y fronts & 275/40/20 106y rear. Speedo runs marginally slow according to calculators but not so i’d notice.
  • Deliberated on front splitter and went factory. Still not sure that’s best at times though!
Other spec:
  • Interior insulation, line-out, LEDs and USB charging points.
  • Black Bentley stitch leather re-trim with sliver stitch.
  • Transporter HQ LED headlamp and LED fogs.
  • Factory rear spoiler.
  • Factory roof bars
  • Aftermarket side bars

View attachment 25418

View attachment 25419

View attachment 25420

View attachment 25421

View attachment 25422

View attachment 25423

View attachment 25424

View attachment 25425
Hello mate , love the seats , are they covers ? Where did you get them from and how much if you don't mind me asking ? Cheers Steve

I’ll confess, I’m not part of this team, but it’s this colour I should’ve bought. White vans done well just look so good! :cool:

20200614_124321.jpg
Hey Team White, looks like I'm your newest member. Just bought her yesterday. 2016 with only 18k on the clock, full camper conversion. Alloy wheels are on order (should've been here by now but let down), getting her wrapped in 10days with a red bottom half. Then the mods on the list are new headlights, 40mm lowered, remap. Then who knows where from there. #skint lmao

View attachment 73922
Hey Team White, looks like I'm your newest member. Just bought her yesterday. 2016 with only 18k on the clock, full camper conversion. Alloy wheels are on order (should've been here by now but let down), getting her wrapped in 10days with a red bottom half. Then the mods on the list are new headlights, 40mm lowered, remap. Then who knows where from there. #skint lmao
Welcome!

Is it a new conversion on an old van, or not, if you see what I mean.

Frustrating not being able to use it fully, but if anything like us then exciting to have it and be able to go out for the day. Had ours 6 weeks now, can't wait for July and campsites opening
:smile bounce:

Welcome!

Is it a new conversion on an old van, or not, if you see what I mean.

Frustrating not being able to use it fully, but if anything like us then exciting to have it and be able to go out for the day. Had ours 6 weeks now, can't wait for July and campsites opening
:smile bounce:
Its been converted prior to the last owner having it, he only did 2k miles in it. I assume its been converted 18-24months maybe but its like brand new, inside and out, and drives like a new vehicle. We also cannot wait for sites to open, my little girl is so excited about wanting to sleep in the pop top, we've promised her a trip to Chester zoo for our first night away in it. Also looking forward to maybe going to a few VW meets as well, should be fun

Reactions: CAB
Back