1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Candy White

Discussion in 'Show Us Your T6' started by Sirloin07, 4 Jan 2017.

1. Sirloin07

Sirloin07 New Member

Map
    I have ordered my van in the not so posh candy white, anyone got any photos of theirs in Candy White?

2. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    There is a team white thread if you have not already seen it https://www.t6forum.com/threads/team-white.9/ there are some nice shots in there + if you check out the media there will be some more shots in there (including mine, link at the bottom) :thumbsup:

Last edited: 4 Jan 2017
  3. Sirloin07

Sirloin07 New Member

Map
    Ok thanks @StudleyGlass it just looked like most were Onyx and wanted to see a couple of the standard Candy White, couldn't tell the difference!!

4. Sirloin07

Sirloin07 New Member

Map
    Nice van @StudleyGlass looks crisp, great photos, thinking mine will look very similar, I've ordered 18" black sportline wheels also :)

StudleyGlass likes this.
  5. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    POSH white as i call it :thumbsup: is very nice sparkles in the sun i have only seen one in the flesh really. there are a couple on here

Will look great with the rims mate, when is it due ?

6. DaveyB

DaveyB Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    There is a couple of pictures of mine in the team white area that @StudleyGlass has directed you to. Mine also has black 18" sport lines on (old version not the new swanky ones that yours will no doubt have).

7. Sirloin07

Sirloin07 New Member

Map
    Hi @DaveyB yours looking sweet, nice led lights too :)