1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Blue

Discussion in 'Show Us Your T6' started by Polzeylad, 3 Jul 2016.

1. Trunkey

Trunkey New Member

Map
    No interior photos yet but its black leather with black floor carpets, grey carpet lining and light oak furniture with a black Corian work top, looks better than I can describe it!
    Conversion by Rolling Homes in Shrewsbury.
    Might think about lowering but only by 30mm due to keeping the van supplying dealer on side and all warranty bits in place.

Polzeylad likes this.
  2. Buggirl

Buggirl Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Lovely bus!

3. steveph

steveph Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Sold a BMW 535d and bought this in August,

IMG_0240.JPG

Best vehicle swap ever :)
    102 Kombi Highline with ACC and Discover Media.
    Since added power fold mirrors and RVC.

I wasn't going for factory Sat-Nav or ACC based on my previous vehicle. Seems technology has moved on in 9 years! Glad I bought a stock van that had these already :thumbsup:
    Obviously I was looking for a van in the best colour, Acapulco ;) and the only thing on my spec list missing was the power fold mirrors.

Next day pickup on a brand new van with pre-September discount and fit after-market power folds, versus several months waiting? Easy choice! :D

4. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass 150 DSG Kombi Highline Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
  5. Trunkey

Trunkey New Member

Map
    Nice Indeed
    Is it difficult or £££ to do after market power folding mirrors?

6. steveph

steveph Member VIP Member T6 Pro

@Trunkey, I'd say a medium and fairly straightforward - depends on how you are with auto-electrics and trim removal. No coding required :)
    I've posted some details and links in the ICE forum and I'll add a few more soon.
    £380 for me plus some bits and pieces. You need to have electric/heated without power folding to have the wiring in place for that part.
    Hardest parts are probably removing your colour coded mirror caps - a bit delicate in places :eek:
    Also there are aerials (four! between the two mirrors) that need to be swapped over and the cable hole through the centre of the mirror pivot is a challenge.
    All doable though :)

7. Stampie66

Stampie66 Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Best colour @steveph :) Though your previous motor may have been a Smart Car due to your parking style :laugh:
    Nice to see some new pictures in the blue ,will post some of mine when it's decent again.

steveph likes this.
  8. mike

mike Member

Map
    Blue? This is blue, and a bit dirty....

t6-new.jpg

Wade1981 likes this.
  9. Polzeylad

Polzeylad California 204 4motion T6 Legend

Nice; what blue is that?

Mosschops likes this.
  10. mike

mike Member

Map
    The very rare 'Summer Blue'
    Now just waiting for the quote and a slot in the body shop to get the colour coded bumpers that VW refused to fit.

surf-report and Polzeylad like this.
  11. Stampie66

Stampie66 Member VIP Member T6 Pro

IMG_0961.JPG IMG_0960.JPG IMG_0967.JPG Not much going on with the blue,s we must be busy doing mods like me.
    Many thanks to Pedro for advice in the early days .

Pedro, Polzeylad and steveph like this.
  12. steve

steve Member

Map
    After a long wait have been told to expect my Starlight Blue 204 DSG Kombi on 5th January, very excited! Will miss my BMW but hoping that will be short lived once i take delivery. Very excited.

13. kieran

kieran Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Hi , did you fit these carbon parts ? I'm now thinking carbon but would love to see some pics if possible ?

14. HotandCold

HotandCold Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    IMG_0472.JPG Can I half join Team Blue?

Roadrunner, Stampie66, kieran and 2 others like this.
  15. Yeti899

Yeti899 New Member

IMG_6899.JPG Wasn't set on blue but they pulled the plug on blackberry, its growing on me IMG_6899.JPG

IMG_6901.JPG

16. superflyguy

superflyguy Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
  17. DaveBos

DaveBos Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Looking good @Yeti899 , nice wheels too :thumbsup:

18. Gavandi

Gavandi Member T6 Pro

Map
    2017-07-19-PHOTO-00000026.jpg Blue is the colour.......

Roadrunner and superflyguy like this.
  19. Gavandi

Gavandi Member T6 Pro

Map
    2016-10-07-PHOTO-00001387.jpg Ours was done by RH last year. LWB so kitchen at rear. Great result but be prepared for a wait.

superflyguy likes this.
  20. Ed Webb

Ed Webb Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map