Team Acapulco Blue

Sold a BMW 535d and bought this in August,

IMG_0240.JPG

Best vehicle swap ever :)
102 Kombi Highline with ACC and Discover Media.
Since added power fold mirrors and RVC.

I wasn't going for factory Sat-Nav or ACC based on my previous vehicle. Seems technology has moved on in 9 years! Glad I bought a stock van that had these already :thumbsup:
Obviously I was looking for a van in the best colour, Acapulco ;) and the only thing on my spec list missing was the power fold mirrors.

Next day pickup on a brand new van with pre-September discount and fit after-market power folds, versus several months waiting? Easy choice! :D

@Trunkey, I'd say a medium and fairly straightforward - depends on how you are with auto-electrics and trim removal. No coding required :)
I've posted some details and links in the ICE forum and I'll add a few more soon.
£380 for me plus some bits and pieces. You need to have electric/heated without power folding to have the wiring in place for that part.
Hardest parts are probably removing your colour coded mirror caps - a bit delicate in places :eek:
Also there are aerials (four! between the two mirrors) that need to be swapped over and the cable hole through the centre of the mirror pivot is a challenge.
All doable though :)

Best colour @steveph :) Though your previous motor may have been a Smart Car due to your parking style :laugh:
Nice to see some new pictures in the blue ,will post some of mine when it's decent again.

Offically joining team blue tomorrow morning, carbon spoiler,splitter & bumper protector, carbon dipped wheels. Will get some pics up once things are fitted
Hi , did you fit these carbon parts ? I'm now thinking carbon but would love to see some pics if possible ?

Hi Guys

Just bought an Acapulco Blue T6 and cant decide on wheels. Show me whats out there please. Liking black and gunmetal so far and sticking to 18s.

Cheers
Mike

Back