Team Acapulco Blue

H&Rs but its deceptive its on a leaning slope that you cant really see in the pic and it had just been jacked up rear left so sitting high on that corner

I would be interested to see how it sits on the flat when you get chance please because I was going to wait for some new rims before dropping it a little but if looks ok with the standard rims I will do it sooner until I can find the wheels that I really want.

Get out whitey :mad:

No mines a SWB, need to get that avatar changed before i evict you

So I have more transporter so mine must be better lol. The old wheels will be making a come back with a new look

@Rob finally got around to taking a full side shot, this is H&R 40mm on standard 17s, unfortunately i was too lazy to bend down far enough, phone was resting on a waist height railing when i took the shot so i think it looks a tiny bit lower than it actually is, rear seems to sit a smidge higher than front as van is totally empty, only thing in there other than seats is 2nd battery setup under front passenger seat but thats negligible weight really.

IMG_2436.JPG

@Pauly cheers mate. I don't dislike the look of the standard alloys although I think they look better on the blue for some reason like yours and surf-report. @surf-report is yours on standard springs or lowered?

Back