Team Deep Pearl Black

7C336F19-71AD-489F-BE30-63740115B86D.jpeg 11D16164-AD0C-40A0-9DD0-D8B6B9C5B4D0.jpeg 249D422C-946B-4491-8F03-29284431AA78.jpeg Team Black only 7 days away.... this was my van on 3rd May after it arrived off the slow boat from Germany... currently undergoing an inside/out style transformation. I ordered this Highline TSi Kombi last October and I still haven’t seen it in the flesh.... next week is a long time coming but so worth the wait!

View attachment 22479 View attachment 22480 View attachment 22481 Team Black only 7 days away.... this was my van on 3rd May after it arrived off the slow boat from Germany... currently undergoing an inside/out style transformation. I ordered this Highline TSi Kombi last October and I still haven’t seen it in the flesh.... next week is a long time coming but so worth the wait!

Welcome to the world of the best colour, and I know you've been looking forward to keeping that beast looking perfect :eek:

Just cleaned ready to get it filthy in the new forest this weekend !
View attachment 22935
Don’t think you can beat the reflection from a cleaned black transporter
Heading down to Christchurch on Wednesday for a few days, lovely part of the world. Wouldn’t be a trip down there without the obligatory stop off at Peppa Pig World *insert whistling of theme tune* for the kids.

Don’t think you can beat the reflection from a cleaned black transporter
Heading down to Christchurch on Wednesday for a few days, lovely part of the world. Wouldn’t be a trip down there without the obligatory stop off at Peppa Pig World *insert whistling of theme tune* for the kids.

We are camping with the kids (3+5) near burley .
Just looking for activities to do if pissing with rain ! Which is forecast sat & sunday !!
Peppa pig world might be out of budget , Got to save for mods on the van !!

Back