Team Deep Pearl Black

20171213_140441.jpg

Joining Team Black Today! Trendline T30 with Tailgate and Aircon. Super exited for full conversion in April which seems like a lifetime away now!
Lowered by VW dealer 30mm ready for alloys to go on at the weekend. The teenage dream of owning a VW campervan has started to come true!

After a lot of deliberating I've gone for these......

18 inch Wolfrace Turismo's. Hoping they suit the van. Wanted something a bit different but not in your face?

18-wolfrace-eurosport-turismo-black-polished-vw-t5-alloy-wheels-165-p.jpg

After months of research I concluded that a Black T6 suits a multi spoke wheel, which actually contradicts my personal taste, because I'm an old school flat sharp 5 spoke guy, but my usual choice just didn't suit the T6 imo. So I think they will look spot on.

That's great to hear cheers! I must admit I thought I'd be picking a 5 spoke from day 1 so when I pressed the order button on these I felt like I was taking a gamble!
Will post up pics once they're on!

"The Speed of Dark"
A welcomed progress picture from my detailer
PPF wrap on Bumper, full bonnet, mirrors & door handle hollows
Quartz Serum Ultra over the rest with 2 stage paint correction

I drove straight from dealer to my detailer, only let the yard remove the protective shipping plastic

He has had it for 3 days now and stated he hopes its a while before he has to do a bigger style vehicle

Mine again tomorrow, and time to add lights from Transporter HQ

IMG_1566.jpg

1DE8FB57-1A0B-4154-9779-D3206B5CA588.jpeg 3014C385-D916-4631-A338-07A218A79BFC.jpeg Home and nesting

Protective Plastic Film
Quartz Serum Ultra
Door seals
Dash rubber
HQ Black LED DRL fitted
Carista synced and dusted
Dealer Numberplate surround replaced

Lots more fun to be had
Sooooooo happy

“The Speed of Dark”

A murky dirty happy day for photos :grin bounce:

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG

MANUFACTURER STANDARD SPECIFICATION: - Remote Central Locking, Cruise Control, Electric Windows, Electric Heated Door Mirrors, Automatic Head Lamps, Multi-Function Display, Multi-Function Leather Steering wheel and gear knob, Air Conditioning, Heated Windscreen, Drivers Seat with Armrests, 5 Seats.

MANUFACTURER ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATION:- Parking Sensors Front & Rear Including Reversing Camera, Twin Electric Sliding Doors, Discover Media, High Beam Assist, Kombi 2+1 Rear Seats, LED Headlamps including rear LED lights, Comfort Dashboard, Carpet In Cab, 4 Keys, Dust Seal, Electric Folding And Adjustable Mirrors, App Connect, Voice Control, Heated Front Seats, Electric Tail Gate, Adaptive Cruise Control, Electric Sunroof

Leighton Vans SPORTLINE PACK ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATION:- Full Black Leather Interior,20" Alloy Wheels, Sportline Side Bars, Lowering Springs, Sportline Roof Bars, Tailgate Spoiler, Carbon Fibre Bumper Protector, LV Front Splitter, Fully Insulated and Suede Lined Rear with LED Interior Lighting.

Last edited:
Back