Team Banded Brothers.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
I cannot take the credit for the title, this inspirational name came from the brain of @fezza68, but, I can kick off the team.
Pictures of your Banded Steels are a must to join this hard metal team.

I will kick off with mine wearing the King and Queen of the banded world, I will let the reader decide which order that is :whistle:

20190323_173505-2.jpg

20191008_182107.jpg

Top picture are 19" RR steels running 255/45/19 104 Summer tyres
Bottom picture are 18" Amaroks running 255/45/18 104 Winter tyres

Last edited:
Love the look of banded steels, they suit the T6 so well. I have a favourite, but I’ll keep that to myself.

I've said it before, everything has a price and i'd consider any sensible offer on my wheels, but it would need to be very tempting, because I don't want to sell them.
I had a guy at my daughters school that wanted the whole van, and he actually did offer a very fair price, but I couldn't find a replacement T6 in my spec, so had to turn him down.

Reactions: DWS
I've said it before, everything has a price and i'd consider any sensible offer on my wheels, but it would need to be very tempting, because I don't want to sell them.
I had a guy at my daughters school that wanted the whole van, and he actually did offer a very fair price, but I couldn't find a replacement T6 in my spec, so had to turn him down.

I was hoping you would say they definitely aren't for sale at any price! I've only just put new wheels on, so can't seriously consider it now. One day.....

Back