Team Acapulco Blue

Sorry, not a great Photo! I pick it up on Friday so weather permitting I'll get a better shot!

SWB, Kombi DSG 150BHP 2016, seems to have really good spec, certainly all the boxes I needed are ticked.

T6.jpg

Hi PhilL Welcome to team Blue ( Acapulco dept ) lovely looking van good choice a good find and best team - best color. remember sign up and get your VIP header it will open a vast amount more info you will love your van..

kind regards Nick

Not the best picture, but the only one I have.....Only had her a few weeks.
Rear seats purchased and booked in to be fitted, along with one window. Bulkhead is out and curtain fitted.
Need to save up for the rest of the 'stuff' we want doing :)

IMG_2992.JPG

Not the best picture, but the only one I have.....Only had her a few weeks.
Rear seats purchased and booked in to be fitted, along with one window. Bulkhead is out and curtain fitted.
Need to save up for the rest of the 'stuff' we want doing :)

View attachment 137859
Hahaha, just ordered the sound deadening, carpet lining for the sides and roof, LED lighting, two opening windows, kombi seats....:)

Thought I had better join the team, had the van over a year but got it back from conversion @AJCConversions last week in November, I have done 2 nights in the van. Found the forum very useful, purchased kenwood dmx 9720 through @Absolut5 which I fitted myself before the conversion. View attachment 184294

PXL_20220730_153809069.jpg
also purchased reversing camera and dash cam at the same time. Very pleased with it.

First trip away last year, unfortunately we drove all the way to Buxton (from Devon), put most things up (awning etc) no bed yet, just a blow up one in the back, went to the pub for a meal before they stopped serving, but had to drive home at 10am the next morning, despite having booked a week away. £500 for an awning, plus as it was our first trip we purchased new 'everything', BBQ, mats, table, chairs etc. Will hopefully use them again this season soon...

Meant to have a photo but for some reason I cannot upload it :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: CAB
What exterior colour mods have you done, thinking of getting mirrors covered in vinyl but cant work out what colour would be best, or a Union Jack design??

Union Jack? I would have thought the Bundesflagge would have been more appropriate!

We're thinking of putting some simple side stripe / decals on our van. Does anyone have photos of decal stripes on their Acapulco Blue please?

Trying to decide if subtle black or a more contrasting colour is best.
Thanks.

Back