Team Acapulco Blue

Picking my van conversion up next Monday after a 6 month wait
Can’t wait well excited
Most of the guys in here know just what your feeling right now ... lol ... bet time is really dragging and your thinking of all them adventures that will follow

PS hope your in Team Blue lol us Surrey lads should stick together .... were out numbered to team under coat but they are ready primed for a Acapulco re-spray ha ha ha

Shhhhh don’t tell anyone but unfortunately not I’m team deep black pearl
but yeah let all the Surrey guys stick together down here and maybe meet up once I’m on the road
look forward to it

Anyone got a good few pics of their front end with a Sportline lower spoiler? Can’t decide!!

Shhhhh don’t tell anyone but unfortunately not I’m team deep black pearl
but yeah let all the Surrey guys stick together down here and maybe meet up once I’m on the road
look forward to it
this is only cause Pearl Black is so rare you have no one to play with @Morris67 in the team Acapulco page HEY HE HAS PEARL BLACK.. he he he

Finally 'traded' my 21 window Samba for an Acapulco Blue T6 - and feel completely liberated (if a little sad at the loss of my split). Delighted to be part of this group - now looking for some ideas on exterior decals/stripes/wraps to make it a little more personal so any replies/pics much appreciated.

@BigW Welcome to team Acapulco and team blue if you want ..... out with the old and in with the new

sign up as a member it's really worth the £12.00 quid gives you access all the forum and a ton downloads
a wealth of info in here.... someone will be along who will know a good decal supplier

I had to google how to pronounce the other blue *cough* Ravenna and was surprised it's an Italian city, now I'm annoying the missus by saying it with the accent :slow rofl:

I have another stupid question. Can anyone advise on tyre pressures - tyres fitted to 20" wheel 275/40R20 106Y - can't see to get a clear answer anywhere - currently running on 40psi

It's fitted by Camper King. I'm not sure on the brand, however it doesn't have fly screens in the top windows and I would definately reccoemnd this....

Totally agree about the fly screens...

Camper King told me they source from poptoproofs.co.uk

I contacted the roof supplier a while back to enquire about pricing for replacement tent fabric with flyscreen and a high-lift scissor jack etc., but have not had a reply yet so this reminds me to follow up!

Last edited:
Totally agree about the fly screens...

Camper King told me they source from poptoproofs.co.uk

I contacted the roof supplier a while back to enquire about pricing for replacement tent fabric with flyscreen and a high-lift scissor jack etc., but have not had a reply yet so this reminds me to follow up!
I'd be interested to see what they can do. I'd definatley like better ventilation up top.

Should be possible with any luck... their website shows a range of options and I took the following photos of a friend's van, as they show the alternate tent with side-flyscreens, high-lift & bi-fold bed.

Screenshot_20210810-103512_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210810-103310_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210810-103855_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back