Well I think it looks great ! can't belive how quick you have done it all. take me hat off to you :thumbsup:

I think everything works really well. Have you done it yourself? Love the wheels and front is awesome. Only thing I think will be a grower on me is the rear as still not sure on the ABT bumper. What exhausts you running now and do they sound nice? Eventually one thing I would love is an exhaust upgrade, just because to fill the sound hole my Gti left lol! Also, I would get some stud covers on those wheel bolts as pattern is visible on locking wheel nuts and that's never a good thing.

Actually works better with the sign writing - breaks up the plastickyness a bit.
Don't like the quad pipes and the wheels are pretty OTT but it's nicer than expected.

It really does stand out but its not my cup of tea. Really like the alloys though.

Bodywork is my thing so I did it myself however I had help. The kit cannot be bonded in with at least 2 people. The rest bumper was a pain in the ass to fit.

It's not fit perfect but is extremely close.

The exhaust is the abt exhaust. It's part of the kits.
It actually has 2 silencers as opposed to the oem one. It sounds no different so it's quiet.
However the Euro 6 engines sounds much better than the Euro 5. They are quiet and sound closer to a petrol.

I tried to cover the wheel nuts but nothing fits. You can only see the nuts when you look into the wheel as they do sit quite far in.

Believe it off not I have 340mm brakes behind those front wheels.

The brakes look very similar to my BM ones - 340mm up front, 345mm rear, made by Brembo but branded M Performance (with blue paint).

Ah just realised it's a bodywork thing. Not my thing but it does look Ok, do like the wheels but not the quad exhausts. Are they four pots on the brakes, think I'd have changed the colour of them but 8 out 0f 10 for the work :)

50/50 for me. I like the front end, it looks like you could suck up middle lane hogs through the air dam, very aggressive stance. Not so sure on the rear though, looks less natural. One really good thing though is that you did not go for the ABT roof spoiler, as IMO its horrid.
Overall though, I reckon its a really good advert for your business, and shows off the care and attention to detail that you'll pay to your customers vehicles.

Well someone has to represent them.

I love this kit. Very positive reception from my family, Vw and my customers.

Love it or hate it opinions very welcome.

IMAG0208_zpskpxcuuaa.jpg
IMAG0209_zpsrkbybk4m.jpg
IMAG0211_zpsisxr2fxv.jpg
IMAG0212_zpspncgfer1.jpg
IMAG0198_zpschutorq1.jpg

wheels, brakes and suspension are spot on, I don't think the rest of it will grow on me, but that is what makes owning any "T" unique, we all have different styles and they are all lovely in their own right :)

Yer always knew it would be mixed opinions. The front calipers are 4 pots off a 2012 rs3. I sanded the rs3 logo off and put brembo on.

It's running on b14s. Can't go lower or I'll keep catching the front which I already have done at this height . Can go loads lower though.

It rides so well, I cannot get over how elk it drives.

Yer always knew it would be mixed opinions. The front calipers are 4 pots off a 2012 rs3. I sanded the rs3 logo off and put brembo on.

It's running on b14s. Can't go lower or I'll keep catching the front which I already have done at this height . Can go loads lower though.

It rides so well, I cannot get over how elk it drives.

lovely job on the brakes (I suddenly don't like my brakes any more :confused: )
I too have B14's, by far the best (only IMO) :thumbsup:

I think it looks well..... I agree with @Polzeylad, I think the signwirting and stuff take the edge of what can sometimes be a bit in ya face. I'm not keen on the '4tonnes of downforce at 30mph' ABT rear spoiler so much prefer your subtler version.

Gets my vote buddy :thumbsup:

Im a huge fan of wind deflectors. Especially on jdm cars as they are usually rare. £250 on my Honda Prelude that's 20 years old.

However I have air con now so not required.

Im a huge fan of wind deflectors. Especially on jdm cars as they are usually rare. £250 on my Honda Prelude that's 20 years old.

However I have air con now so not required.
I have air con too, but think they are really useful especially in a tin top when camping as it lets some air in the van.

Back