Team Two-Tone

Come on, spill the beans. Who?

Thought I had at the beginning of the pic, bought them off Andy at TransporterHQ, think he got from Banded Steels Essex? Very happy with them but then again happy with everything I've bought off them. :mexican wave:

Sorry yes you did. I didn't realise you were referring to the wheels.
I'm not actually that happy with the look of mine at the moment, and toying a few ideas around in my head, but I do love the steel wheel look, specially if they are deep like yours. Out of interest how low have you gone?

Ah yes, TransporterHQ. They are only 20 mins from me. I keep meaning to pop over to them to get some glass, but it looks like it might get an expensive trip.

Sorry yes you did. I didn't realise you were referring to the wheels.
I'm not actually that happy with the look of mine at the moment, and toying a few ideas around in my head, but I do love the steel wheel look, specially if they are deep like yours. Out of interest how low have you gone?

I have about 10mil left to go at the front about 15mil left at the back on B14s but its unladen, I want to drop it another 10 all around I think now I've got used to it. They fitted the B14s too for free :waving:

I have about 10mil left to go at the front about 15mil left at the back on B14s but its unladen, I want to drop it another 10 all around I think now I've got used to it. They fitted the B14s too for free :waving:

2nd thoughts, maybe I should stay clear of that place.

@JaySal, guessing that is your van on Vanstyles Facebook page? The Mrs has just shown me the picture as she is a facebooker whereas i’m not.

@JaySal, guessing that is your van on Vanstyles Facebook page? The Mrs has just shown me the picture as she is a facebooker whereas i’m not.

Not sure DaveyB, I’m the same never go on Facebook not my thing, I called in yesterday for an auto headlight switch (which doesn’t work!) and a young lad said could he take a pic of my van, didn’t think what he wanted it for.

Bouncing this idea out there for thoughts. Thinking about either solid starlight blue lower half, silver up top like mashup T5/T6 pic below. OR Starlight blue mid rift with silver wheel arch extensions linking sills to lower front and rear bumper. (Sorry about fat thumbed scribles and wrong shade of blue but hopefully gives you the idea).

Unsure if Mr Donkey has been fed too many sugar cubes or if this might actually work as a combination.

20171223_232243.jpg

20170929_112722.jpg

Thanks @Blitz. I've seen those chrome strips for sale previously. The grey lower half reminds me of the bottom of the Panamericana, which I'd also really like to do. Especially if the plastic sills and bumper trims could be sourced.

20180126_185947.png

Back