Team Two-Tone

That grey is beautiful.

We toyed with getting an indium grey and wrapping the top half white too.

Good taste

can someone please explain this to me ??

factory ordered paint is charged as follows:
Candy white = no cost
indium grey = £684.00
to half paint a candy white caravelle in indium grey = £2520.00 ??????????????????????????????????

all vehicles are sprayed on a production line via robots, for two tone I suspect the base coat is added then off lined for special treatment or at the end of the line to be retro painted which will be expensive in time and labour

I think the fact vw have given us a nice line exactly in the right place means its an obvious choice. Be good to see though.

Can I be in the club...?

View media item 1222

I'm afraid being in this club is comes with strict conditions. There are several, but if we just skip to condition number 4
Quoted as: 'Any members that wish to join Team 2-tone must under all circumstances forfeit the right to steel wheels that house any kind of chrome disks. The said wheels must be sold in accordance with condition 3 to Tourershine for a fair price. Any refusal with either of these conditions will be met with extreme disgruntle from all other members'

Sorry, rules is rules....

all vehicles are sprayed on a production line via robots, for two tone I suspect the base coat is added then off lined for special treatment or at the end of the line to be retro painted which will be expensive in time and labour

That makes perfect sense, irrelevant of the cost, it looks awesome in my opinion

I'm afraid being in this club is comes with strict conditions. There are several, but if we just skip to condition number 4
Quoted as: 'Any members that wish to join Team 2-tone must under all circumstances forfeit the right to steel wheels that house any kind of chrome disks. The said wheels must be sold in accordance with condition 3 to Tourershine for a fair price. Any refusal with either of these conditions will be met with extreme disgruntle from all other members'

Sorry, rules is rules....

are these allowed in team 2 tone ?

F2ADF9D0-A753-4233-A440-9278523C9F8B.jpeg

Back