Team Two-Tone

T
You're right and after looking at some of these two tones tonight i will when i decide the colour. White over Bamboo green is my front runner at the moment.
them colours sound great together you will have to post a picture when it’s done mate would love to see that.

them colours sound great together you will have to post a picture when it’s done mate would love to see that.[/QUOTE]

Just got over doing b14s, sound proofing, carpet lining etc. Accountant went skitzo when she found out i took it out of the business account to pay for that lot. I'll let her settle down for a while.

Wow mines full Bamboo green, I would like mine two tone.
I have not seen anyone wrap the top half yet.

So it will prob go for a respray , btw I think the two tone is more expensive from the factory because it will have to go through the paint line once then off to have the second half paint done by hand inside and out- at Honda if I remember the whole chassis and doors were painted then taken off to go back on the line to have parts-trim etc fitted then the doors were put on later- I did see some special orders from time to time . It was not Quick masking job tho.

I paid £1200 for a lower half red two tone respray as part of my van conversion. They didn't paint the door shuts, they were left as the white original colour.

Back