Team Two-Tone

would love to see a 2 tone T6 with chestnut brown at bottom and mojave beige (gold) top

I had similar colour combo on a Honda Fireblade urban tiger colours back in the 90's and still think that mix is amazing (hard to tell in the pic but its actuially metallic brown and very light gold)

660_199420urban.jpg firebladewithsilencermarch2013.jpg

That looks great.
If I was going 2 tone it would be a similar blue to that and then orange as in the gulf colours.
<-------

I paid 1K but the price was more because I wanted the flip colour and I went for Avery instead of 3m as the reports on the finish said it was better. Initially I was quoted 780. HG Graphics near Pontefract did mine.
Love the colour of your van, How life living with a bottom half wrapped van

Looking to get bottom half of my van 3m gloss deep space wrapped

Last edited:
Love the colour of your van, How life living with a bottom half wrapped van

Looking to get bottom half of my van 3m gloss deep space wrapped

I will be honest and say its fine unless you get hit or scratch your van. If its your van and not lease then id say pay for a paint job.

Not a fan of the sportline front spoiler, and got one in the lockup sitting looking at me. Cant bring myself to fit it, but there's something about the two tone with a sportline front spoiler @Lee newton @CRIBDUB. Cracking vans.

Thank you gal2009.
You should try and fit it and see how you feel when it’s on. Always looks better on that sat in the lockup.

Thank you gal2009.
You should try and fit it and see how you feel when it’s on. Always looks better on that sat in the lockup.

You're right and after looking at some of these two tones tonight i will when i decide the colour. White over Bamboo green is my front runner at the moment.

Back