Team Two-Tone

My issue with a wrap is that I understand that they only last approx 5 to 7 years, and then it costs several hundreds of pounds to take off, followed by a second new wrap. Although spraying will be more expensive in the short term it may well be cheaper in the long run.

Am I correct in my logic?

My vans wrapped, If you are going for a solid colour don’t get a wrap, brushing against bushes on leafy lanes leaves marks and they don’t buff out like paint :(

And it’s started to peel in certain places, not a happy bunny, it means the wrappers having it back for 3 days which is a pain. I’ll give it a couple of years and it will be coming off for a custom paint job.

Here is my silver van.. I’m thinking of getting two tone on the lower half in this salamanca blue.. but with more sparkle in it. What do you guys think? Yeah or no? I’m not sure I want a nice blue/purple

Might have to change the wheels to silver I think

9434DAD0-7B53-42D1-B1FB-50F6FE0220BE.jpeg

0CDC67F0-5552-435C-8E0F-6F0ACA7A0B58.jpeg

Forgot to mention in the above comment, the wrap guy suggested using matt black on parts of the lower front to make it look more OE, the thinking that all orange might be too much.

I have to agree the man knows his stuff, I really think it worked

I'd agree with that.
Sometimes people don't see the detail the manufactures spend millions developing when they design vehicles and just colour code everything loosing some of the original look.

I think you could of got away with Gloss Black too, but only if you'd of gloss Blacked everything else.

Good advice from your wrapper. :thumbsup:

Forgot to mention in the above comment, the wrap guy suggested using matt black on parts of the lower front to make it look more OE, the thinking that all orange might be too much.

I have to agree the man knows his stuff, I really think it worked

He wasn't that Yanni then:rofl:

Back