Underslung tank positions

Coly

Just bought a T32 year 2016 and trying to decide where to fit various tanks (waste water, fresh water and LPG fitted tank).
The freshwater tank could go around the wheel arch.
I am fitting a shower so the waste needs to be underslung.
I could fit the waste by the exhaust but it does not seem easy to fit and is also small.
The best place appears to be be by spare wheel but that looks the only place for an underslung LPG.
I am a complete novice at this so any advice would be greatly appreciated

I haven't been able to work out where to put a waste tank also. Fresh water is internal, have underslung gas tank by spare wheel and Webasto heater. I don't want to use a pipe into a tank on the ground either. Only thing that I have come up with is a sponge!o_O

Thanks you both for the help. Which Wesbasto did you use oldiebut goodie? Does it do water and space heating. These heaters all seem so big

I fitted an Air Top Evo40 4Kw ( I sell them and had it lying around anyway) which is air only, if you want water and air heater you need to look at a Dual Top Evo which does water and air heating. The higher models run on diesel and 230v. The Dual Top is big and heavy compared to an Air Top 40, 21Kg as opposed to 5.9Kg.
If you are looking for less heating and weight you can fit an Air Top 2000 which is 2Kw with a weight of 2.6Kg.

Back