VIP Member
T6 Guru
Im after getting my OEM rear window tinted limo black

Any recomendations please ?
Where not to go !
What not to do ?

Im considering Tint R in Nottingham

Many Thanks Romany....

My recommendation is to be carful when carrying steps in the back, so far I have had to have mine done 3 times due to carless loading (mainly by me in a rush!). Other than that make sure you get a professional with insurance to fit it, just in case they happen to cut the heated rear element, make sure it works before and as soon as you can after.

I replaced the EOM tinted screen with a new limo one, less heating element. It wasn't much dearer than having it tinted after I sold the original on Ebay. The issue for me is the tint is vinyl film that is easily scratched / marked, even by a finger rubbed along the surface.

Last edited:
There's a cracking guy near Bordon in Hampshire who did my long wheelbase Caravelle for 250 quid and it's a beautiful job

I replaced the EOM tinted screen with a new limo one, less heating element. It wasn't much dearer than having it tinted after I sold the original on Ebay. The issue for me is the tint is vinyl film that is easily scratched / marked, even by a finger rubbed along the surface.
Was thinking of doing the same - looks much neater without film tint.

Been looking for new tail gate glass Limo tinted,
GOT TO HAVE wiper and heating element too

Help please

everyone I've seen dark enough but no wiper or heating,

Whats the OEM one like ??

Or i may just have to tint the one I've got

My heated rear has been tinted without probs, done by glas weld systems of york, got sides done at same time, excellent job and reasonable price

My heated rear has been tinted without probs, done by glas weld systems of york, got sides done at same time, excellent job and reasonable price

Hi ya

Did they put film on the original window ? or tint it with a spray

thanks

Hi, I have a transporter/camper that came with the standard tinting rear window, and would like to get a dark tint to match the side windows, any recommendations for companies in the Nottingham area to get the tinting done, cheers

Back