Sold Tailgate Power-Latching Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimVee

Retired
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Bought one of @Paulys tailgate latching kit but never got round to fitting it. All still in the box, looking for £250 posted.
cheers
Jim

And I can recommend it, had mine fitted for 3 years without issue and makes closing the tailgate much easier.

I initially was quite keen when I saw this when it popped up just now. I've been tempted a few times to buy the kit but always put myself off because of the amount I use the tailgate throughout the day. Sometimes it might be 20+ as it's predominantly a works vehicle.
If it was Saturday night after a few beers I might have committed by now.

I initially was quite keen when I saw this when it popped up just now. I've been tempted a few times to buy the kit but always put myself off because of the amount I use the tailgate throughout the day. Sometimes it might be 20+ as it's predominantly a works vehicle.
Time for a few beers lol

So surely you would benefit the most? I had one on a T5 caravelle that had done 150k miles. That got open and shut a lot of times. Buy it, its the same thing that is used on the touregs, audi's and porsches and its a nice simple motor so not a great deal will ever go wrong. Do it, before I do ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back