Tailgate Number Plate Screw Positions

VWRuby

Bit of a weird ask chaps, but I have a van on order so cannot take measurements from my own van yet. I am making up my own number plates (had blanks made and bought carbon gel characters to stick on). So the help I need is identifying the spacing of the number plate fixing screws from centre to centre for the TAILGATE model. I know some people will say self adhesive pads, but I have two sets of plates, one legal set and one slightly not so legal set due to spacing the first two characters ‘VW’ to one side. Therefore if or when the Rozzers pull me over about the plate I can easily swap them over. No need to rush out tonight in the dark, the morning will be fine hahahaha. If anybody does do this for me I would be most grateful. Cheers in advance.

Didn't need to rush out,just changed my plates for a private one.

The centre to centre measurement on the rear is 27cms leaving you roughly 12.5 cms from each end :thumbsup:

C66457BD-D2B9-4D41-B15B-D5421E7C6F94.jpeg
Blimey Richard! That was quick, cheers bud! I’ll work with that then great stuff!! Wifey wanted to call van after the mutt ‘RUBY’ so some dodgy spacing to move the 12 across to act as an R kinda gives VW RUBY.

Back