Tailgate laminated window part number

T5blk

Hello! Last week someone smashed in (tried to) my tailgate window. Spoken with dealer for a replacement (insurance), they say that laminated T6 tailgate window does not exist and want to fit a tempered window. Does anyone have part number for T6 laminated window with privacy, heated and rear wiper? If I have the part number I can order directly, dealer does not want to even search for one. Thank you :)

The following are OEM options for T6 - however, none of the PR-codes mentions explicitly laminated rear. I don't know if insulating glass would be a one, however then seems not be a heated.
1622298158131.png
The above extracted from:

Thank you mmi, 7e5 845 503 fnvb is the number I got which they wanted to fit my Caravelle. 7e5 845 503 H is double glazed, as fitted to California?

Reactions: mmi
Thank you mmi, 7e5 845 503 fnvb is the number I got which they wanted to fit my Caravelle. 7e5 845 503 H is double glazed, as fitted to California?
Did you manage to find the details for a OEM Tinted (darkest they do) Heated tailgate window with wiper?

Thanks

OEM Tinted (darkest they do) Heated tailgate window with wiper?
My MY18 build sheet has the following codes:
4HS heated rear window with rear wiper​
QL5 Dark tinted glass in rear seat area (Venus 35/Privacy) heat-insulating glass (green) in front​
which kind of suggests "F".

Back