1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Table options

Discussion in 'Camper/Day Van Conversions' started by mopardave, 9 Nov 2016.

1. mopardave

mopardave Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    I'm having a table fitted when I have my kombi lined out........I haven't decided whether or not to have the table supported by a socket in the floor or a rail attached to the side wall with a leg that folds out. If I go for the socket in the floor, does it involve drilling through the floor????

Decisions, decisions!!!!!!!!!!

2. Scruffy

Scruffy Member T6 Pro

I'm going for a rail and small pear shaped table I've found on eBay. Yes I think the centre tables require drilling into the floor.

Check your messages.

3. superflyguy

superflyguy Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    Does anybody use or recommend the swing out tables that are fitted at the sliding door pillar ?

4. mopardave

mopardave Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    I went for the central table......they had to drill into the floor but they've been doing it long enough for them to know what they're doing. I wasn't too sure about letting them do it but glad I did now. The other tables weren't big enough.

5. superflyguy

Map
    @mopardave The issue I've got is, I only have the double seat swivel fitted as I want leisure battery fitting under the drivers seat, so I will benefit more with the seating arrangement having the table on the left hand side as it will cater for four people.

6. BiTurbo

BiTurbo Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Got one in the rear.

IMG_0976.JPG

7. superflyguy

Map
    Do you store the top separately , and what make is it please.

8. stuart-t6

stuart-t6 New Member

This is mine made by reimo it works quite well

IMG_6595.JPG