Table for inside and out

Flashollie

University Manager
T6 Pro
I'm thinking of having a Reimo variotech seat. So I'd like a table on a rail off the unit's to slide to different positions.
I'd also like to be able to use this table outside free standing.
Essentially I think I need 4 fold down legs on the table to only 2 when the table is fastened to the rail on the units.
Is there a solution out there for this?

Fiamma here also. Only one central leg is used in the van which is surprisingly stable and just transfer to the tripod when outside. You need to be careful where you place the table to ensure it’s stable but not really any different to any other table setup.

Thanks for the responses. I'm surprised so many think it's stable on the tripod. It did look rather top heavy to me.
Maybe I'll find one in a show room and check it out before I go for it. I'd like to compare the Fiamma tripod to a 4 folding out legged style if there is one?

I have the Loc8 table from icamper solutions, it’s freestanding and stores in a trim panel in the nearside sliding door, similar to how the Cali tables fit. It’s very well made and the door trim matches the rest of the van plastics.

I like the storage and solution and stability of the icamper table. I may still have a rail fitted to the units and the runner on the table.

Thanks

Back