T7 Multivan

Dont know about you lot . . . . . but YUK. ! ? - hope this is fake, im not feeling the VW vibe here?

2022 Volkswagen T7 Spied Almost Undisguised

View attachment 110510View attachment 110511View attachment 110512View attachment 110513View attachment 110514View attachment 110515View attachment 110516View attachment 110517View attachment 110518
That's still disguised, there's fake lights and parts in vinyl

VW Commercial Vehicles CEO Carsten Intra took the stage to announce the T7 will be unveiled sometime in June. However, we should point out he was strictly referring to the passenger-oriented Multivan version rather than the workhorse van. That's because the T6.1 will soldier on as a commercial vehicle after the T7's arrival.

Multivan release june 21, deliveries later this year

full coverage of commercial vehicles CEO keynote

That will be a kind of Sharan, built with Ford who may well call theirs Galaxy.

The Amarok and Ranger are going to combine, and it's likely that the Transporter PV and Kombi will be the same as the Transit.

well, I bought my first "T" in 2002, and it looks like I'll be having my last "T" in 2022 :(:(
VW have a product that clearly works, why ruin it

Apparently the T7 is the new passenger/people carrier range and the T6.1 will continue as the commercial platform until the partnership with Ford starts.

Having worked in the motor industry on embargoed and camo'd vehicles, I think it will look very different to what you see in these pictures.

Sure, the silhouette of the vehicle can't be changed but bumper lines, lights and grille look to be altered at the very least in that picture.

I'd agree with the above statements about this becoming more of an MPV with a true commercial vehicle following later but on a different platform.

Back