T7 Multivan

Doesn’t look hugely different, side indicators moved up, Same with number plate and a few extra hold below the grill. I’m good for my own :thumbsup:

Doesn’t look hugely different, side indicators moved up, Same with number plate and a few extra hold below the grill. I’m good for my own :thumbsup:
It’s a mule using old body panels to test the powertrain. It won’t look anything like that

Why would they revert back to the current T6 design for the T7 when the T6.1 has obvious changes.
Worth noting out of all the leaked T6.1 photos that appeared on the forum none contained an image of the actual T6.1

The T7 will probably be closer to the one on the telly advert

Is it not planned to be platform shared with the (ahem, cough, cough) ......err.... Transit.

I thought that roof line looked a bit transit or vito looking...

Do you think T3 to T4 changes were seen as so different? T3, small nose. T4, T5, T6, medium nose, T7 long nose (very Merc looking). It's different, I'll give them that...

No way is that going to be replacing the 6.1 in 2021, it will only have been out a year and they need to claw back the tooling costs. I reckon announced 2022 for a 2023 release.

That bonnet...!
That's what I thought !!!!!!! My T6 bonnet doesn't look anything like that, I think the front is very different and the whole vehicle looks lower ? It looks like a Touran ? If that's what the T7 looks like, the 6.1 will be the last Transporter I buy :mad:

As long as the windows still leak, I approve.

And the suspension is rubbish.....

And the tailgate needs slamming.....

And , and.....

Back