T7 Overlander anyone?

I'm so glad they spent so much money on safety, making it pedestrian friendly, so important.
Then they put bull bars on the front.
Yeah, great. I assume that's for the kangaroos that most countries don't have.

Reactions: CAB
Winner…Winner …Chicken diner…it’s never going to be a camper van ..but as a tow vehicle for my trailer it looks good …but it’s not in production as is…..so wait to see in flesh …it’s going to appeal to big family SUV soft roaders :)

I'm so glad they spent so much money on safety, making it pedestrian friendly, so important.
Then they put bull bars on the front.
Yeah, great. I assume that's for the kangaroos that most countries don't have.
That’s a nudge bar, not a bull bar

Nope, but a front of the car isn’t child friendly either.

The bonnet is designed to be impact friendly, not the bumper.. hopefully no one gets hit by either

Fugly. I thought the "proper" t7 was going to be a joint thing with Ford?
There is a joint commercial van in the works with Ford, the multivan will be a standalone passenger van.

It’ll be interesting to see the joint venture commercial van.

The ford made amarok looks like it’ll be a great ute, I wish we got that engine in the new crafter/transporter

How does the A pillar pass on visibility?
Probably essential though for panic buying fuel to store on the roof rack!
Is this how an MPV owner gets their excitement?

How does the A pillar pass on visibility?
Probably essential though for panic buying fuel to store on the roof rack!
Is this how an MPV owner gets their excitement?
That's why it has the nudge bar - for nudging the things you didn't see because of the A pillars!

Not according to the Oxford English Dictionary it isn't....lol.
It's a Bull Bar.
I wouldn't trust the Oxford dictionary, have you seen the words added in the last decade, lol

A bull bar covers the front of the vehicle, a nudge bar protects the radiator area, even the manufacturer calls them a nudge bar.

To be fair, i have to agree with Sabre, it is a pram-bar, as they really don't offer anything for off road, apart from hanging some lights on them.

In reality, bull bars and nudge bars don't offer much protection in the modern vehicles, as any decent impact will set off the airbags, disabling the vehicle.

I've driven a lot of outback roads, had many close calls with Kangaroos, Emu's, Bulls/cows/buffalo, but touch wood we haven't connected, as those large bovines will stop you in your tracks

Back