T6F: What a relief.

Atki

Hello everybody. At last. I've found a source for all the questions I have about sourcing and buying a VW Campervan. What a great forum. Over the last few days I've answered most of the queries about VW vans. My next move is to price a new van, and, or, keep looking for a conversion within budget. Budget seems to be moving upwards the more I look. Atki

Last edited:
Hello everybody. At last. I've found a source for all the questions I have about sourcing and buying a VW Campervan. What a great forum. Over the last few days I've answered most of the queries about VW vans. My next move is to price a new van, and, or, keep looking for a conversion within budget. Budget seems to be moving upwards the more I look. Atki

Absolutely agree on both forum and sliding budget. We are hopefully a couple of weeks away from picking up our conversion which started off with a modest budget and soon found the 'sod it, just get it' level.

Have fun.

Welcome, keep an eye on the For Sale topic area as Vans do appear like this one?

Our just went up and up. Started looking at new campers for around 40k then went bespoke and up it went to over 60k. I would say, @Atki, if you’re thinking of buying a new van, our conversion company got us a considerable discount for them to source the van for us, Bodans in Shrewsbury, (it was a factory order with a long list of options) so it might be worth you looking at that. They also make sure you get a van with just what you need, rather than a van with things fitted that aren’t needed, or indeed, with things that are like factory seat swivels which are not a standard item. Good luck with your search.

Got it. What great timing. Picking it up tomorrow and it goes straight into storage. Thank You, covid.
2018 T6 Highline. Popup roof. RR Bed. etc etc. Now then. What about the plans for next year???

Absolutely agree on both forum and sliding budget. We are hopefully a couple of weeks away from picking up our conversion which started off with a modest budget and soon found the 'sod it, just get it' level.

Have fun.

I did the same, budget went south the minute I got online and saw the awesome vans out there.

Can’t take it with you hey.....

Back