For Sale T6F Colour Stickers

Hi, are they clearly visible through the tinted windows, and is there any Cortana Red please?

I would like 2 orange ones too please. Are they still available and will they be visible through the tinted window as I want o e on the back or side too?

I would like 2 orange ones too please. Are they still available and will they be visible through the tinted window as I want o e on the back or side too?
image.jpgIf you can overt your eyes from my shiny bonce for a second then you can just about see the sticker on the inside of a tinted window

Haha. I've opted for the white ones as that's what available but I'm sure they are all beautiful haha. I surely will get a wave now although I saw two yesterday, one in didcot which I forgot to wave sorry and one beautiful bright yellow with decals that pulled in front of me on the a34, i did flash my lights so if it was u I wasnt telling u off I was just so excited I was in a two man convoy :D

Haha. I've opted for the white ones as that's what available but I'm sure they are all beautiful haha. I surely will get a wave now although I saw two yesterday, one in didcot which I forgot to wave sorry and one beautiful bright yellow with decals that pulled in front of me on the a34, i did flash my lights so if it was u I wasnt telling u off I was just so excited I was in a two man convoy :D
Hi @starstruck I’m in OX12… I’ll keep my eye out for you

Fantastic. Gotta love a mid life crisis..I've wanted a vw campervan(an original) for thirty years now and took my pension money out last year and bought my T6, my head won over my heart and decided it was probably best i got a younger van. Mid life crisis....bring it on:mexican wave:

Back