T6f Oktoberfest 2018, 12- 14 October Arlingham, Gloucestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuelson House?
I’ll be in my office in Kidlington all day. You can always drop by home later in eve and i’ll put the kettle on, depending on what time you’ll be in Banbury till.
Night night, sleep tight.

Samuelson House?
I’ll be in my office in Kidlington all day. You can always drop by home later in eve and i’ll put the kettle on, depending on what time you’ll be in Banbury till.
Night night, sleep tight.
I'm doing a site survey at the Banbury family centre.
Thanks for the invite but I really need to get home early as the showers packed up at home and I need to replace it.

Yes there are still 3 spaces left but no point booking until we know whether we are going to have our van back so it’s a waiting game. :/

So sat here minding my own as you do and Ed the dog says. What’s the deal on the T6 Oktoberfest hooman? I say we ain’t going, he said you bloody well are. I says flu jab Saturday. He says stuff that.

Sitting in the van as we speak!

So grass pitch booked.

E76DFA2E-C530-403A-804F-C0627D18A952.jpeg

So sat here minding my own as you do and Ed the dog says. What’s the deal on the T6 Oktoberfest hooman? I say we ain’t going, he said you bloomin well are. I says flu jab Saturday. He says stuff that.

Sitting in the van as we speak!

So grass pitch booked.

View attachment 29265
Ha ha...love it
See you there hooman!!

Hi

Should be getting our van back in the next few days (fingers crossed). So we will be able to join you. Unfortunately we're going to have to bring the pooch.
Word of warning she can be temperamental with other dogs. So we would be great full if other dog owner please don't let their dog approach her. (She will be on a lead at all times). And humans be prepared to be licked and furred as she's a big fuss pot.
Your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated and if anyone has any concerns please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Zoe. :)

IMG_3328.JPG

We’ll keep our pooch on a lead to keep things sweet. He loves other dogs and humans but doesn’t lick or bite.

Reactions: Zoe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back