T6 badges - colour denotes BHP?

Foxilla

Hi all, new member alert
I have a t6 t30 150 highline BMT but on the tailgate there's only a tdi with a red I.
Can anyone tell me why vw didn't fit all appropriate badges to my transporter?

Hi all, new member alert
I have a t6 t30 150 highline BMT but on the tailgate there's only a tdi with a red I.
Can anyone tell me why vw didn't fit all appropriate badges to my transporter?
It should have transporter on the other side and blue motion above the TDI , is it a second hand van or brand new , possible other owner has taken the other badges off ?

Hi thankyou for reply.
Yes it has transporter on the other side but only tdi on the drivers side.
I've just brought it and its 2 years old,so hopefully I'll be able to order badges from vw?

Mine only had ‘Transporter’ and ‘TDi’ badges (which I removed shortly after picking the van up).

I think that the ‘T28’ (or whatever weight) and ‘Bluemotion’ and ‘Highline’ (or whatever spec) is added at the dealer’s discretion, so some, not all have them.

I personally prefer them without.

Hi thankyou for reply.
Yes it has transporter on the other side but only tdi on the drivers side.
I've just brought it and its 2 years old,so hopefully I'll be able to order badges from vw?
If you really want them, just post up a topic with the title “I Want Your Old Badges” as plenty here remove theirs, so would be happy to provide you with them.

As @Spaghettiboy78 is probably alluding to, the removal of them gives a tidier look and makes waxing a lot easier.

Hi all
I have a t6 lwb in acapulco blue which I'm converting to a camper, my question is :it's a 6 speed 150ps highline
On the log book it's a t30 110ps highline but if I search my vehicle on line it comes up as a 150ps,also on the tailgate the only badge is a tdi with a red I. I've driven a 102ps and my vehicle definitely ain't one. Just wondering whats going on? Any ideas? ??

Look (take a photo) of the label stuck on the underside of the steering column down by the pedals.

VW never did a 102BHP with a 6 speed, so that’s ruled out.

as @Loz says, the sticker referred to should show engine output.

Thankyou yes 110kw not 110ps,you are the master.
Strange about the badges on the back, onlyonly tdi(red I) and transporter on the other side to the tdi, nothing else saying what model, is this usual?
Thanks again.

The rear badges come off really simply, and I think are fitted at the dealers, so they could have chosen not to fit them for some reason.

Pete

My worry would be your insurance! I guess go with the log book, check that it has not been modified by a previous owner!

Back