T6 Wing Decals

dubber36

In a place that few understand
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Not sure about this stripe.
I've taken it off for now, as I rushed it and made a bit of an arse of it, but what do you reckon? I've put a grey stripe under it as I didn't like the white showing through.

I think it looks a bit odd with the chrome repeaters too, but it might be a grower when done more carefully.

IMG_20210225_155941.jpg

I can't see how you've made a bit of an arse of it, from the photo, it looks fine, but I'm not a big fan of that type of graphic, it just seems to be like a T6 trying to look like a T6.1 and I can't be bothered with that, no offence intended.

Reactions: Jlo
When I was in the mob.....wanted as many stripes as they’d give me :laugh:

Ps.. what might look cool is the black stripe with colour coded graphics

I think it would work with black repeaters. Not sure i understand the grey stripe reference?

It comes with the letters cut out, so you'd see the white paint underneath. I put a grey stripe down first, then lated to black one over it.

It might have looked better if it had tapered downwards slightly on the bottom edge to start blending into the back edge of the headlight, also if the stripe was slightly 3D to look more like a plastic body moulding rather than a bit of electrical tape stuck on the wing?

I was looking at these on Ebay... I think what we need is a raised embossed look. So maybe someone to print the word transporter on a 3d printer. which is then stuck onto the black vinyl?

Seem a few T6 vans with vinyl decals on the wing to make them look a little more like a T6.1

Has anyone on here found a really good quality one that fits really well? Pictures also appreciated.

Thanks

I bought some, but they were a bit short, so went in the bin They would be better if they went all the way to the door, under the indicator, and were long enough to tuck behind the headlight to save any gapage

Does anyone know if these are badges or a red decal ran around the edge? Either way love to know where to get

BCE7EF2C-F0CB-408D-86BB-6F4B72CCF600.png

Back