Caravelle fixed-windows replacing with openers

Andyman

Photographer
T6 Guru
hopefully someone can put me right here

Looking to have the twin electric doors on T6 caravelle re-glazed

Currently have fixed glass but want opening windows, a couple places have given me quotes but say they only fit the window that sticks out and isn’t flush against the door like I already have

Anyone know who or where I can get what I need or am I looking for something that’s just not gonna happen

Thanks in advance

Andy

I think it’s an issue with leaks on the flush glasss
You are able to get flush finish glass, just finding somebody who will reccomend them

Sure somebody will be along with a better response

Andy

Andy

I think it’s an issue with leaks on the flush glasss
You are able to get flush finish glass, just finding somebody who will reccomend them

Sure somebody will be along with a better response

Andy

We live in hope, VW have said they can but waiting on their extortionate price lol

I think VGC have a different drain style, that said when I could get 4 windows from Camper Glass (Transporter HQ sister company)for the same price as VGC flush fit window. Not have any leaking issues with the sub flush Camper Glass window, then the choice was obvious.

I think VGC have a different drain style, that said when I could get 4 windows from Camper Glass (Transporter HQ sister company)for the same price as VGC flush fit window. Not have any leaking issues with the sub flush Camper Glass window, then the choice was obvious.

Sounds good. :tongue bounce:

Back