Sold T6 SWB KOMBI REAR CARPETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SENTINEL

T6 Guru
The result of some misunderstandings last year!

Two unused rear carpets with orange trim binding, by Harrisons for a SWB Kombi with twin sliders. (The marks are not actual marks but just the way the pile laid in this particular photo)

Please note lengths as I don't think that these were standard.
One was designed to go in the load area, the other between the back of the front seats and the rear triple bench seat.

Regular standard width to fit but lengths are approx 145cm for the large and 103cm for the small mid mat.

Collection only as delivery would be too expensive to make it a viable proposition (weighty and awkward to pack because of the sticky out bits!)

£20

vw rear mats.jpg
vw rear mat.jpgvw rear mats.jpgvw rear mat.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't quite remember the situation re these mats, pre-Covid etc, BUT they are still available if anyone is still interested.
Collection only as it would be too costly to send.
£15

Sorry, I can't quite remember the situation re these mats, pre-Covid etc, BUT they are still available if anyone is still interested.
£15
I'd be interested in taking them off your hands buddy. Where are you based?

£15
Evening Sentinel,
I'd have these but don't get your way too often. Do you go anywhere else in the country as we have vans all over, just not in Essex. Do you go north perhaps A14 or south M25??
Cheers bud.
Dan

Evening sir
Are these still available? Interesting colour so might make a nice contrast in mine.
Am in Bury st eds and often back and forth on M11 as daughter lives in east London. Can pay in advance by PayPal if you like

Yes, I think we still have them....will check in the morning and there may be one other .
Paypal or cash would be fine, but will let you know situation in the morning if that ok via PM?
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back