T6 suspension upgrade Australia

MattP

Hi all, I'm looking for advice on where I can get my T6 multivan lowered in Australia preferred Sydney area.
Any recommendations?

BiTurbo

Heavy Plant Inspector
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Speak to Steve at CRS Performance, he’s on here. Was packing some suspension for shipping to Oz last week.

FREDO

T6 Pro
Hi all, I'm looking for advice on where I can get my T6 multivan lowered in Australia preferred Sydney area.
Any recommendations?
I wonder if Pedders would do it for you? When and if I get my new Van the VW dealership said they would fit them. I will proberly be getting Steve from CRS to ship them as he knows what's best to fit. I would fit them myself but I think having a hoist would make it easier.

MattP

I wonder if Pedders would do it for you? When and if I get my new Van the VW dealership said they would fit them. I will proberly be getting Steve from CRS to ship them as he knows what's best to fit. I would fit them myself but I think having a hoist would make it easier.
Hi Fredo, I had Pedders on my Suburu, and found them not that comfortable, ride was to harsh. I messaged Steve, if I buy from OS hope the shipping won't be crazy expensive.

FREDO

T6 Pro
Hi Fredo, I had Pedders on my Suburu, and found them not that comfortable, ride was to harsh. I messaged Steve, if I buy from OS hope the shipping won't be crazy expensive.
No I would not use Pedders suspensions but wondering if they would fit them if you supplied them. I think Steve would supply the correct ones and hopefully pedders would fit them for you. Or ring your dealer and see if they would fit them if you supplied.