T6 Spotting...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by BigBarn, 16 Aug 2018.

1. BigBarn

BigBarn Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Currently in remote SW France ... Gondrin/Eauze area and spotted two GB T6’s today... got a pic of one. A blackberry Cali parked in Leclerc Eauze. Also passed and got enthusiastic waves from a silver Kombi in Gondrin village. Anyone on here?

CB45D3CB-B080-4932-9C2F-58754890E2BE.jpeg

Tourershine likes this.
  2. Tourershine

Tourershine Senior Citizen VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    I've been over here in France, Spain and Switzerland for nearly 3 weeks and seen loads of T6's and even met a forum member at a site in Switzerland in his Silver Cali, and another owner that purchased her T6, and drove it straight to a body shop for a full colour change to a really nice retro Blue, and full matching camper interior. That camper is going in the VW Bus magazine as a main feature.
    Sadly I'm in my Motorhome and missing my T6, but I'm home tomorrow, so I will be jumping straight into mine for my VW fix. :mexican wave:

Ghost and Captain Backfire like this.
  3. Phil_G

Phil_G Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

A1 North this afternoon, anyone from the forum?
    I think Billy Whizz might have overshot his turnoff, he was doing a 180 at Byram as I passed him :)

billy_whizz.jpg

spook and Tourershine like this.
  4. Phil_G

Phil_G Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Silver Hillside Birchover seen yesterday at Callow on Ringlinglow Road, Sheffield, anyone from here?