T6 shuttle led drl bulb fitting

Steved55

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi - I've bought a pair of led bulbs for my shuttle but can't easily get them to fit where the old bulb came out - frightened of the bulb falling into the headlamp! Anyone got these to fit please?IMG_20221029_153907671_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221029_153930012_HDR.jpg

Is the second picture your van with the bumper off? With the headlights removed you can see where the bulb hole is, so it's pretty straight forward.

Yes - I've got the front bumper off to fit fog lights so though I would upgrade the DRLs to led - I've got the headlamp on the bench and can see where it needs to go, but because the led is much longer the holder is at an angle and fouling on the housing

Yes - I've got the front bumper off to fit fog lights so though I would upgrade the DRLs to led - I've got the headlamp on the bench and can see where it needs to go, but because the led is much longer the holder is at an angle and fouling on the housing
Doesn’t the long fitting-handle thing come off the bulb holder? I think that’s how I did mine-just refitted it without the attachment. It just means that any future bulb removal will require the headlight to be removed.

Back