T6 Rear Wiper Fuse

Glennpea123

T6 Pro
Hi all
Rear wiper not working on my T6 have checked fuse (right one I think, big red 10amp middle row at bottom end?), could it only be the wiper motor now that needs replacing?
Cheers
Glenn

Last edited:
Hi all
Rear wiper not working on my T6 have checked fuse (right one I think, big red 10amp middle row at bottom end?), could it only be the wiper motor now that needs replacing?
Cheers
Glenn
Hi, my wiper on 2017 T6 Highline stopped working. Did you find the fuse, was it a 10amp or was it the motor? I have the under bonnet fuse box and not sure which fuse to check

Hi all
Cheers
Glenn
Did you ever get this fixed?

Mine stopped working today and I managed to get the fuse out however it seemed okay. Tried to put I back in but dropped under carpet. Access is terrible.

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with them? Everything else works spot on.

Mine was the fuse which was located under the gear shift. Middle section of the box near the Bottom. Red 10amp. @Loz provided me with a Handy fuse diagram. Fiddly to get out using the fuse removal tool and my top tip is to tie a thread to the tool so when (not if) you drop that you don’t lose the tool. Make sure the tool is properly connected to the fuse before pulling out. I tried it with a spare fuse a couple of times and then went for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
To late I've dropped the fuse so need to pick up a new one. Crap access, terrible design and the fact you don't get a fuse schematic either is crap.
My fuse was okay from what I saw so I don't think it was that so at a loss unless the motor has packed in.

Away on hols until Sunday with no tools so will just live with it.

For anyone info I just replaced the rear motor and it was the problem. Oh and if your trying to get fuses out slide a sheet of paper below so it stops the tool or fuse from dropping down below the carpet.

For anyone info I just replaced the rear motor and it was the problem. Oh and if your trying to get fuses out slide a sheet of paper below so it stops the tool or fuse from dropping down below the carpet.
I know this is two years old now but what sort of price was the motor?

I just went 2nd hand from ebay as didn't know it was that. Still works fine today.
It was £30 ish if I remember.

Reactions: Loz
Back