T6 Rear Corner Bars

Gus_T6_Bus

Hi,

I've seen a clip I can't now find showing chrome rear corner bars fitted to a T6 like these:

1625248258107.png

I quite like how low they make the rear look, but I can't find many examples of anyone fitting them - does anyone have these? What are your thoughts? How do they fit generally, and round the rear towing eye? I've got black side bars and I can't find these anywhere in black, only chrome - which is a bit of a dealbreaker (though I could look to powdercoat). They do exist for a T5 in black but it suggests its a totally different fitment.

Thanks.

I'm guessing the lack of responses is out of politeness.

It's a good job we all like different things, otherwise there wouldn't be so much choice.

I‘d just like to have a bumper that is a bumper.
The standard T6 ’bumpers’ can hardly support their own weight when removed. The steel bumper underneath doesn‘t extend to the D pillars which is the most vulnerable area.
My 20 year old Audi has real bumpers, you can hit things and it’s still in place maybe with a few scratches.

As far as additions like side bars, bull bars and the ones you are asking about it’s not for me.
What I would say though is that do what you like, other peoples opinions DFM at all.

No, no, no and no some more. All they say to me is a can’t reverse park.

As an Italian explained to me when parking in Rome by ear: that’s why they are called bumpers!

Right up there with the “Baby on Board” stickers! Go the whole hog and hand up a banner saying “I’m fertile!”

Back