T6 LWB White (for now) Camper Build

Thanks for an excellent selection of photos and idea's HotandCold.

I've only just joined this forum. I first looked through the off-road tyres threads and then here.

Just researching details for my second camper build on a T6 or T6.1.

I’ve really enjoyed reading through your build, I’m still in the planning stages and also going for the two tone paint look. Can I ask roughly what you paid for this?

I’ve really enjoyed reading through your build, I’m still in the planning stages and also going for the two tone paint look. Can I ask roughly what you paid for this?

Thanks, like most projects, it took longer and cost more than planned for as the spec keeps getting longer (this forum doesn't help with all the ideas for spending.....).
the paint cost me £1300 but that was mates rates.

I've only just joined this forum. I first looked through the off-road tyres threads and then here.

@Landyman130 - dyou still have the Landy Campervan in your profile photo? Looks brilliant and would be interested in hearing more /seeing more photos.... good luck with your T6 /T6.1 conversion,cheersPaul

@Landyman130 - do you still have the Landy Campervan in your profile photo? Looks brilliant and would be interested in hearing more /seeing more photos.... good luck with your T6 /T6.1 conversion,cheersPaul

Loving your work and the design; looks epic! I would have taken this route if i didn't need crash tested seating for the nippers. SCA roofs seem really popular, will have to take a look at one at some point, i ended up with a Westdubs roof which i'm really happy with.

804LRO-130-camper-8-762x456.jpg
@Landyman130 - do you still have the Landy Campervan in your profile photo? Looks brilliant and would be interested in hearing more /seeing more photos....
Hi Paul,

Unfortunately, I no longer have the Landy camper van (V5 changed to "MOTOR CARAVAN"). I see that you live near to me. I would PM you, but can't discover how to. Could then e-mail more photos, which I guess would be OT here.

Just post more pics of it here please - everyone loves a Land-Rover.

Pete

View attachment 55318
Hi Paul,

Unfortunately, I no longer have the Landy camper van (V5 changed to "MOTOR CARAVAN"). I see that you live near to me. I would PM you, but can't discover how to. Could then e-mail more photos, which I guess would be OT here.
just sent you a message on here - check your in box for my email address. cheers Paul

Hi Bluey, Just go your email and I think you may have sent it to me by mistake as i live in the Llyen peninsula, north wales and not near you.
Sorry old chap but it was nice to see the work you did on the camper.

just sent you a message on here - check your in box for my email address. cheers Paul
For the information of others, I have now sent a selection of photos taken of the Land Rover Defender, as seen above. They have started with a photo of the brand new vehicle when I took delivery and will continue in future personal e-mails.

Personally, I consider these Landy photos to be OT here, but I will send these e-mails to anyone who contacts me. Use the address:- [reg no]@gmail.com

Hi Bluey, Just go your email and I think you may have sent it to me by mistake as i live in the Llyen peninsula, north wales and not near you.
Sorry old chap but it was nice to see the work you did on the camper.
Sorry about that - hope all well and thanks for letting me know. Cheers Paul

Back