Sold 2018 LWB Shuttle Campervan £38,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintclarkey1

VIP Member
T6 Pro
This is a rare t6 shuttle van conversion, 2018 plate (still under VW Warrantee), 29,000 miles, service history and receipts for products\work carried out all provided.

From a campervan conversion perspective it has all the below which you’d expect with a high end conversion:-

Crash tested West Dubs pop top roof with windows and panoramic opening

Tinted Windows all round

110ah Leisure battery for running 12v appliances (fridge, tap, usb chargers, led lights, gas hob ignition)

Battery to Battery – charges your leisure battery whilst you drive

Mains Battery charger – charges your leisure battery when hooked up to a campsite (or house mains)

50l compressor fridge with freezer compartment

Single passenger seats in the cab, passenger seat on a swivel

Three seater RIB rock and roll bed. This is the best seat\bed on the market and the closest to a double bed you are going to get. Also bolted through the chassis for extra safety

MV Aero Diesel heater – trusted brand (not a Chinese imitation) and comes with a digital thermostat

Dometic dual hob and sink

Vanshade blinds all round – These are amazing! Insulated and blackout as well as aesthetically pleasing (far superior to curtains)

Highly durable egger laminate lightweight ply furniture with oak veneer worktops, includes removeable table, two soft close draws and removable worktops for additional storage

Full mains hook-up with a proper double poled Campervan fuse box

Dual Mains sockets with additional USB points – brushed chrome

Sound deadening throughout

Dual insulation throughout

Fully carpeted

Gas connectivity

Pop top bed board

Upgraded and load rated 20” alloy wheels

Tow Trust detachable tow bar

Self inflating 7.5cm mattress designed to fit in the pop top

Awning rail

4 LED lights with switch

And so much more

As this is a shuttle conversion it comes with the below extras\benefits

Front and rear air conditioning

Tailgate boot

H7 lights as standard – H4’s that come with most campervans are barely useable in my opinion

Front and rear parking sensors

Webasto Diesel heater – heats the cab incredibly quickly when the temperature drops below 5 degrees

Dual sliding doors

Removeable 6th seat – Transforms the vehicle into a 6 seater as and when required (DVLA documentation reflects this)

17” spare wheel

150 BHP engine and DSG gearbox – makes a huge difference to drive in comparison to the manual 110bhp

Carpeted floor in the cab

Smarter interior dash and door panel – Makes it feel more like a car than a van

M1 classification – it’s MOT’d as a car rather than a van with windows which makes the MOT process less stringent. Also the M1 classification means you can do 70mph on dual carriageways instead of the 60mph most panel van conversions are restricted to

Passenger sliding door for additional access

Heated rear windscreen and wiper

LWB – the extra space makes a real difference

No time waster please, price includes VAT (sensible offers will be considered) and more photos available on request

IMG_20210901_122400.jpg

IMG_20210901_124346.jpg

IMG_20210901_124033.jpg

IMG_20210901_123057.jpg

IMG_20210901_123043.jpg

Reactions: JOG
Hi there. The three seater RIB has top teather fixed iso fix (for the two outer seats of the three). The removable middle seat doesn't but I'm pretty sure you could get one fairly cheaply that does

IMG_20210918_145029.jpg

IMG_20210918_145025.jpg

IMG_20210918_143702.jpg

IMG_20210918_143658.jpg

IMG_20210918_143709.jpg

IMG_20210918_143707.jpg

Thank for your speedy response - I’ve passed the details of your van to a mate who is exploring the idea of getting one (as he isn’t a member of this forum)

Price decreased, I thought the original asking price was ok but need to get a quicker sale now. Open to feedback if people think I'm way off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back