AbsoluT5 Audio and more.. T6 lining / ICE / bed install / lighting

Absolut5

Senior ICE man
Trade Member
T6 Legend
IMG_1384.JPG IMG_1385.JPG IMG_1386.JPG IMG_1381.JPG IMG_1380.JPG IMG_1382.JPG New T6 in yesterday from Heritage of Westbury VW van centre, for insulation, carpet lining and lights.

We take just as much care, and inject the same attention to detail as any other VW Transporter we have in..

2 tone to break the colour up, cabin matching ceiling trim to keep it light inside, recess certain parts of the panels to make it look less boring.

Using our own 6mm dense panels which allows use to fix them on without any visible fixing (completely hidden! No just under the carpet) and no screws at all..

Also note, no cuts in the carpet, so seamless around the rear opening ......

I've got a panel van converted to a Kombi, so I don't have a boot release.

Firstly should I? And secondly how do they fit in?

i like this, its just a shame you are so far away otherwise I would go for this.
Wonder if i could diy it?

Oh cool thanx for reply. One other thing where would I be able to source these panels? Are they ply? I've brought the 4 way stretch carpet lining already and I'm newbie to this having just got my first t6

Oh cool thanx for reply. One other thing where would I be able to source these panels? Are they ply? I've brought the 4 way stretch carpet lining already and I'm newbie to this having just got my first t6

We are our own..

Many conversion companies just carpet the originals,

Others remake them out of birch ply

Or there are companies like Custom design on EBay which supply CNC panels

IMG_1520.JPG IMG_1522.JPG IMG_1513.JPG IMG_1507.JPG IMG_1505.JPG IMG_1504.JPG IMG_1503.JPG 2 new T6s went out this

1st one had the excellent Pioneer AVIC F88dab headunit with the parking sensor and MFSW interface

Rainbow and pioneer speaker upgrade

2 tone lining with cabin matching ceiling trim led lighting

Our 6mm dense panels where added which complet hidden fixings and these allow certain recesses, to break up the boring flat panels

2nd one had the excellent Eberspacher heater fitted underneath, full audio inc JL 10w1 sub in our custom underseat enclosure, JL XD500/3 amp driving the sub and the lovely Hertz Mille pro front speakers, Pioneers added to the rear.

Again 2 tone carpet lining, cabin matching ceiling trim, dense panels and note seamless carpet lining around the tailgate opening, no joins here.

We also added a Kombie bed with lighting underneath and a flip out table stored into the side..

How much you charge to carpet a new t6 that has dealer ply lining? It's a works van so not sure wether to sound deaden and insulate really, depends how much extra...

Lwb

View attachment 3668 View attachment 3667 View attachment 3666 View attachment 3665 View attachment 3664 View attachment 3663 View attachment 3662 2 new T6s went out this

1st one had the excellent Pioneer AVIC F88dab headunit with the parking sensor and MFSW interface

Rainbow and pioneer speaker upgrade

2 tone lining with cabin matching ceiling trim led lighting

Our 6mm dense panels where added which complet hidden fixings and these allow certain recesses, to break up the boring flat panels

2nd one had the excellent Eberspacher heater fitted underneath, full audio inc JL 10w1 sub in our custom underseat enclosure, JL XD500/3 amp driving the sub and the lovely Hertz Mille pro front speakers, Pioneers added to the rear.

Again 2 tone carpet lining, cabin matching ceiling trim, dense panels and note seamless carpet lining around the tailgate opening, no joins here.

We also added a Kombie bed with lighting underneath and a flip out table stored into the side..
Awesome! The bed is what I am after.

How much you charge to carpet a new t6 that has dealer ply lining? It's a works van so not sure wether to sound deaden and insulate really, depends how much extra...

Did you want to carpet this ply, or remove it and do the normal day van carpet lining as in our pictures?

I am thinking of changing the Kenwood for the Pioneer, how much for supply only of all the necessary components (sw and mfd interface and dash adaptor) please.

@Absolut5 - very, very nice jobs. Wish I had the money to get mine done like that but will have to settle for doing it myself. Can I ask how you would finish a carpet edge if there is no obvious point? For instance round the side window on the non-door side?

I am thinking of changing the Kenwood for the Pioneer, how much for supply only of all the necessary components (sw and mfd interface and dash adaptor) please.

The Pioneer AVIC F88dab is vastly superior to the Kenwood, sound, screen and user interface.

It does require a few parts to install it,

Facia
Fm adapter
And if you have Parking sensors and want to retain them, a Pioneer Uar interface (expensive) and will do MFSW

£1029.00

@Absolut5 - very, very nice jobs. Wish I had the money to get mine done like that but will have to settle for doing it myself. Can I ask how you would finish a carpet edge if there is no obvious point? For instance round the side window on the non-door side?

If there is no edge, do not attempt it, as I've seen many who have tried with various ways and it looks untidy, pictures of this finish does not show it up...

All top companies who carpet line do not carpet where there is no edge...

Back