Sold T6 LED tail lamps £160

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Gas Engineer - Baxi Boilers
T6 Guru
I have a set of rear led light clusters from my Velle for sale. Tailgate version. Would prefer collection (nuneaton) but could be posted at buyers expense. There in great condition.

£160

Are these a straight swap out for old ones or is there wiring that needs to be done? Do you have any pictures of them on the van turned on?

Are these a straight swap out for old ones or is there wiring that needs to be done?
Swap the plugs out

Travelin-Lite might sell a loom, but I think that’s for headlamps only..?

I used these;

There maybe cheaper available. Easy job, used 1.5mm sq twin core flex for the jumper cable between the lights to get dual reverse and fog.

Can you actually see in the dark when reversing with these?
Having two reverse lights would be lovely..

Will have to get it weighed, but would think 10 -20 quid

I used these;

There maybe cheaper available. Easy job, used 1.5mm sq twin core flex for the jumper cable between the lights to get dual reverse and fog.
Dud you need a resistor as well on indicators to stop them flashing quick
If so what did you fit and where
Cheers
Lee

Indicators use tungsten bulbs, so no issues.

The reverse light bulbs can be swapped for LEDs with no problems either. That's well worth doing as you can actually see when reversing with them.

Dud you need a resistor as well on indicators to stop them flashing quick
If so what did you fit and where
Cheers
Lee
As @dubber36 says. I do have a bulb error since installing the LEDs, but only when starting off in the dark with the lights in Auto.
I have LED reversing bulbs but it’s not that as I tried fitting the original bulbs back in and still had the error.
No idea what is causing it, it’s well down my priority list at the moment. Others have fitted LEDs and not had issues.

Are there any LED tail lights still for sale here?
If so I'll take them please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back